Chapter 3

Castor's pov

I woke up because of my chickens crowing. I walked out of my room and towards my living room. I looked over to my couch and i see that jess is still asleep. My God that woman slept through all the roosters crowing she could probably sleep through a war. I walked over to my hatch and went down to my basement where my pantry was and grabbed some bacon and some ingridients for pancakes. I climbed back up from my basement and started cooking in my kitchen.  I made sure to make alot of bacon because knowing jess she is gonna try to eat all of it.

Aphmau's pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I walked over to the kitchen because that was where the dining table was. I sat down at the table and waited for castor to finish cooking. He brought the food over to the table.

Castor: morning jess
Aphmau: morning castor
Castor: hey jess can i ask you a question ?
Aphmau: you just asked me one right now.
Castor: wooooooooowwwwwww
Aphmau: hahahaha sorry. So what is your question?
Castor: how did you sleep through all my chickens crowing ?
Aphmau: i learned how to block thing out 
Castor: i swear you can sleep through a war

We ate in silence for a while until there was only one peice of bacon left.

Aphmau: * grabs the bacon*
Castor: *grabs the bacon as well*
Aphmau: castor what are you doing?
Castor: i want to eat the last peice of bacon
Aphmau: no i want to eat the last peice of bacon
Castor: so why dont we just cut it in half ?
Aphmau: *stares at him like he is a crazy person*
Castor: i know. Thats a stupid idea.
Aphmau: so what do we do ?
Castor: i challenge you to rock paper scissors for the last peice of bacon !!!!!!!!!!!
Aphmau: rock paper scissors?
Castor: yes i am the master of rock paper scissors
Aphmau: probably because you never played rock paper scissors.
Castor: how dare you insult me !!!!! I am the one who defeated george washington, stephen curry, and albert einstein.
Aphmau: okay i'll fight you. So out of what?
Castor: out of 5
(Time skip)
Castor: how the hell did you beat me ?!!!!!!
Aphmau: because you suck
Castor: i hate you
Aphmau: well i better get going before they start to worry
Castor: you should go through the forest because if you go by boat they might get suspicious
Aphmau: okay. See you soon castor.
Castor: bye jess
Aphmau: bye castor

I ran from castor's house because his chickens were chasing me. I soon lost the chickens. I started walking through the forest using the map castor gave me so that i wouldnt get lost. I kept on walking until i see that i was nearing the village i hid the map in my pocket. When i got near i was tackeled  by leona amd yip.

Leona: see i told you i would find her first.
Yip: no you didnt. You just followed me and then ran to her when you saw her.
Aphmau: guys what are you doing?
Leona: the others started to get worried when you werent here last night, so they asked me to look for you.
Yip: they didnt ask you. They asked the both of us and then you turned it into a competition.
Laurence: leona, yip did you find aphmau or are you two just fighting again ?
Leona: i fou*mouth gets covered*
Yip: *covering leona's mouth* we found her she's right here.

I then see laurence travis and aaron come running out of the forest. They told leona and yip to find the others. They then turned to talk to me.

Aaron: aphmau where were you ?
Aphmau: um......... In the forest.
Laurence: are you sure ?
Aphmau: of course im sure.
Travis: what were you doing in the forest ?
Aphmau: exploring
Laurence: then why didnt you come home ?
Aphmau: it was getting late and i didnt want to risk getting lost.
Travis: well im going to go help katelyn with dmitri.
Laurence: okay. Aphmau as for you dont go anywhere you cant be protected.
Aphmau: laurence i am 20 years old. I dont need you to treat me like a child. You know perfectly well that i can take care of myself.
(A/n hey guys i just want to clarify something. Aphmau's real age is 26 and she is turning 27 this coming oct. 16,2016. But for the fanfic she is 20 and all her old friends as in the smh, sky army, gc, and including castor if the time skip didnt happen will range from the ages of 20-22.)
Aaron: sorry aphmau but i agree with
laurence. You are the leader of the phoenix alliance and with the war going on we cant risk you or anyone else getting injured.
Aphmau: okay fine i'll go talk to everyone else then head to bed since its getting late.

I talked to everyone else and headed for my house. I said good night to lilth and went to bed.

Little did i know that something terrible was gonna happen while i slept.

* hey guys i just want ro give a shout out to my friend Adrielledrs for giving the inspiration to the rock paper scissors joke. Please check out her account and follow her. She makes great poems and is one of my long time friends so please check her out. Ok bye*