Side story pt2

* just a quick heads up. Barney will sometimes speak normal english or ge will speak in his broken english accent. *

Aphmau's pov

I saw the gc and sa surrounded by screaming fans. They were giving, taking pictures and getting gifts. I was about to tell my friends that we should leave until.

???: oh my gosh!! Its aphmau gaming.
???: can i have a picture with you!?
???: can you sign my poster!?

They were all screaming. My friends were struggling to get to me, because they were pushed away by the tons of screaming fans. Before i could answer anyone security came and pushed all the fans away. They were about to push my friends away, but i told them that they were with me. Soon the only people on the docks were me, my friends and the gang. There was a good few seconds of akward silence until i ran crying to my old gang and gave them a big hug.

Alesa: oh my goodness! Jess we missed you so much.
Unica: girl where have you been?
Aphmau: after i moved out i got an appartment and then i met up woth these guys. Theyre my friends from my old highschool.
Jinbop: you mean the highschool where you got bullied?
Aphmau: the bullying wasnt that serious.
Sky: really cause you said one girl harrased you because this guy liked and that you were blackmailed.
Aaron: well i helped her with the blackmail issue.
Ivy: and im really sorry that i bullied her before.
Barney: yeah sure. Youre sorry for all the drama and problems you caused her then.
Ross: yeah. It took you this long to realize your mistake and i bet if you hadnt met up by accident you wouldnt even think about apologizing to her.
Ivy: its true. I really am sorry for what i did. I was young, stupid and boy crazy.
Aphmau: plus i forgive her guys.
Unica: but she bullied you. Why would yoh befriend someone who bullied you?
Aphmau: because that stuff is all in the pass and to be fair we befriended a murderer when all she did was bully me.
Shelby: fair point.
Dante: wait a minuet. You guys be friended a murderer?
Jinbop: its an " inside joke."
The gang and aph: yeah an " inside joke."
Aphmau: any way gang this is mh new friends. Katelyn travis lucinda dante aaron kawai- chan garroth zane teong and ivy. Guys this is my gang the sa and gc. It stands for sky army and girl clan. This are sky jin ross barney alesa unica and shelby.
Alesa: hey aph why dont you stay with us fro the rest of youre trip? I mean we have alot of catching up to do and it would just be like old time.
Katelyn: hey wait a minuet why does aphmau have to spend  the rest of her summer with you guys?
Unica: because we know her better and also longer.
Lucinda: what are you guys important celebs or something.
Sky: well to allmost a million fans we are huge celebs. And i f i were you i would watch who youre talkin to.
Zane: why should we? 
Jinbop: because we own this resort.
Everyone ecxept sa and gc: what!!!!!??????
Barney: bong bong chikaulir dirts!! Wes the bigs mans nows.
Teony: what happened to your voice? You were talking normally a while ago.
Barney: yeah about that. I sometimes alternate from my normal voice to my accent.
Aphmau: okay back to the topic. How do you own this resort?
Shelby: well do you remember when you told us to invest on a certain island since we had a lot of money from youtubing.
Aphmau: yeah? Oh wait this is the island isnt it.
Sky: yeah this is it. With the help of all our other friends we were avle to build this resort two years ago.
Aphmai: that is so cool.
Unica: want to know the best part?
Aphmau: yeah i do.
Jin: you have co- ownership.
Aphmau: what?
Ross: yeah you and the rest of our friends all co- own this place.
Aphmau: why the hell do i have co-ownership? I didnt even contrubute to building this.
Barney: to be fair if you hadnt suggested that we invest on this island this place wouldnt have even be built. Amd when we first invested in this place you paid the most amount pf money so you also co- own it.
Aphmau: that is so cool.
Shelby: now how about you spend the rest of the time youre staying here with us in your own room in the tube gang suite.
Aphmau: that sounds amazing.
Zane: wait aph you cant.
Aphmau: huh?? Why is that?
Garroth: because you might not want to hang out with us anymore.
Aphmau: guys wil all still be friends. I jsut want to spend sometime with my old friends and since i co- own this place i need to start working as well. Dont worry i will still see you guys everyday.
Everyone: okay.

After everything was settled we headed back to the house. I went upstairs and grabbed my bag. I headed than and went with my gang to the suite.

===========time skip=============

A few days have gone by and everyone seems to be getting along. The rest of our froends areived for vidcon and decided to stay in the resort for the whole summer. I had fun talking to all my old friends and seeing them getting along nicely with my new friends. My brothers and cousins decided they would come to the resort as well and as a result the boys have been hesitant to flirt with me. I know that this summer is goin to be the most fun i have ever experienced in my whole life. And even after summer ends im happy to know that everyone is great friends with each other. Who knows maybe in the future we wiil have more adventures to come.

* okay that was the end of the side story. I had trouble writting this because i kept losinv my notebook. Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this story so far and until the next chapter. Bye!!!!!*