Chapter 7

* This chapter will take place after the whole incident with aaron and aphmau is feeling better and she stopped mourning.*

Aphmau's pov

It has been 3 weeks since the incident with aaron. It was very sad and i spent a good portion of my time taking care of lilith or either crying. I decided today i would go out and do something productive. If i just cried my eyes out it wouldn't help anyone. I got dressed picked up lilith and headed out. I walked to lucindas house then i jumped through the portal and ended back on the island. I walked to the village to be greeted by isabell.

Isabell: hello aphmau are you feeling better today?
Aphmau: yes i am isabell. Do you mind taking care of lilith while i try to help get some work done.
Isabell: of course not i would gladly take care of lilith.
Aphmau: thank you so much isabell.

I gave lilith garnet over to isabell and walked over to the gaurd station. As i got nearer i could hear shouts and laughter coming from inside the station. Out of curiosity i started running there. I got to the gaurd station, but before i could open the door it swang open with a running travis and dmitri running out laughing and seconds later kayelyn sprinted out the door screaming " travis, dmitri get back hear with my claws or i swear to irene you two will never see the light of day again!!!!!!!!!" I stared at katelyn running after dmitri and travis for awhile then i headed into the gaurd station. When i got inside  i saw laurence, garroth, and vlyad on the floor holding their stomachs while laughing. I stood there and waited too see how long it will take for them to notice that i was here. After a couple of minuets laurence started to stop laughing and when he got up he saw me and looked embarrassed. Vylad and garroth soon stopped and looked embarrassed aswell when they saw me standing there.

Vlyad & garroth & laurence: hhhheeeeeyyyy aphmau.
Aphmau: how long was it gonna take until you guys realised i was here?
Vylad: depending by what just happened i would say three minuets.
Aphmau: anyone care to explain what just happened.
Laurence: um..... Well you see katelyn was talking to dmitri about defenses then travis started flirting with her. Dmitri took the oppurtunity to sneak away from katelyn and to go into her room. He grabbed katelyns claws. After katelyn punched travis to the ground she saw that dmitri was gone and decided to look for him. She found him in her room and saw him taking her claws. He ran out the door and gave one of the claws to travis and then they both started running around the station with it. Katelyn screamed at dmitri and travis then travis said that it was payback for punching him. After a few more minuets of them running dmitri and travis sprinted out the door with katelyn running after them then we just fell on the floor laughing.
Aphmau: and you guys just let it happen instead of helping katelyn?
Garroth: well you have to admit that it was funny.
Aphmau: yeah i guess it was kinda funny.
Laurence: so aph what are you doing here ?
Aphmau: i just wanted to stop by to see how things were going. And before you ask what im gonna do i am going to the forest to collect materials for the builders.
Laurence: maybe i should acompany you incase you're still not stable.
Aphmau: laurence no i am perfectly capable of taking care of myself.
Garroth: i agree with laurnce aphmau. You may still not be mentaly stable after all the drama and irene knows what in that forest.
Aphmau: i will be perfectly fine on my own.
Vlyad: i hate to take sides, but aphmau, garroth and laurence are right you need an escort.
Aphmau: fine

Me and laurence went into the woods to gather some materials. We cut down some trees and went mining for a bit. While we were cutting down some more trees i remembered i promised castor that i would go to his house once i felt better. I wanted to go but i couldnt go there with laurence following me. They may know that castor isnt actualy crazy but i didnt want them to know the whole truth yet. I needed away to get laurence of my back. Then i decided to trick him. I suddenly screamed," oh my gosh i left lilith alone in the house!" I then told laurence to go to my house and bring lilith over to isabell. He imediatley ran off towards the village to get to the portal but i used a shortcut to get to the portal faster. Before i go to castor's house i wanted to get something in my old house first. I was back in phoenix drop and i stopped by the safehold first. I made sure bo one was their and i went in. I went to levin and malachi's house and placed a chest full of the materials i have gathered down. I then placed a sign next to it that said.

Here are some materials for the building

- aphmau

I then went to my house. While going there i saw laurence heading to my house. I quickly hid in a nearby bush and watched him go up the hill to my house. He soon came back down the hill and ran towards the direction of the portal. As soon that i was sure he was far enough i jumped out of the bush and went up to my house. I walked inside and made my way upstairs to my old bedroom. I got woried that someone might have discovered it and took my things. But i doubted that because it was almost impossible to see. I went to the area of my room where my bed use to be and pressed a tiny white button hidden in the corner. Soon a peice of the floor on the corner on the other side of my room slid away reaveling a hollow space. I walked over there and looked into the space and inside it there was..................

* find out what aphmau saw in the next chapter of this book.*