Reason why EXO got praises in "Infinite Challenge"

[PANN] Reason why EXO got praises in "Infinite Challenge"

👉 EXO's nice. They were well-behaved and didn't throw any lame jokes. I think God Yoo seems to be fond of D.O. and Suho, and he likes Sehun.
👉 To be honest, I didn't know EXO well. The collaboration was so fun today. This broadcast made me realize why God Yoo is the best, and also why EXO is the best.
👉 Are these EXO boys usually that nice? They're nice and gentle.
👉 Is it because of my (old) age? I didn't know EXO well. It's so nice to see the boys take care of Yoo Jaesuk. I became a fan.
👉 I watched it and was touched. They did so well. I think this special opportunity is also beneficial to EXO.
👉 When Park Myungsoo said, "Are you looking down at us?", the member called Lay looked shocked and immediately took of his hat while saying, "Not at all". I feel he's nice.
👉 I didn't know EXO well, but they looks really innocent, hardworking, and handsome. I hope they will appear more on variety shows.
👉 "Infinite Challenge" with EXO also ranked No. 1 in ratings among the variety shows on the same day with 14.%
👉 God, EXO worked hard.
👉 That's right. Not a fan, but the show was so fun. EXO's handsome, but I even like them because they took a good care of Yoo Jaesuk.
👉 I agree. When Lay immediately took of his hat, and bowed, I thought this boy has been taught so well.
👉 Not a fan either, but I think EXO are all nice. They're likeable.
👉 This is the reason why I love EXO. They don't cross the limit, and always try their best.
👉 They're hardworking images makes me touched.
👉 Chanyeol's dance was funny.
👉 They were the best. They always show us their smiles despite how tired they are. We are proud of them.
👉 Thanks for veiwing them positively. Babies, you've worked hard.
👉 They did well. They are well-behaved too.
👉 I have been falling for them harder and harder.
👉 EXO boys all look nice and cute. My mom became Chen's fan.
👉 EXO are successful and loved for a reason.
👉 Our family enjoyed watching. They said the boys are nice taking care of each other.

(t/n: these comments are left by non-fans)

-leonie | beyondselu | aeridelight-
V. CJ Byun