SM ENTERTAINMENT

👑
"SM Entertainment,
The company that created KPOP" -Forbes Asia

✔GIRLS GENERATION - The Korea's National girl group and National Singers and the Asian version of Spice Girls according to CNN. They are one of the Girl Groups who broke the barrier of male dominated industry and paved the way for Girl Groups to be popular in public.

✔SUPER JUNIOR - The Best Artist from the World according to MTV Italy, awarded as the Global Artist by Hollywood Music.

✔TVXQ - The King of KPop, Asia's Stars "The Kpop Royalty according to Billboard 200,And the only group in K-pop History to have a total of 15 Million Physical Sales Record.

✔SHINee -The K-pop Group who created a Fashion Trend amongst students which the media dubbed as the "Shinee Trend".

✔F(x) - "Asia's Pop Dance Group"

✔EXO - The Million Seller Rookie Group and the World's Best Group, awarded by World's Music Awards

✔RED VELVET- Dubbed as Korea's Little Sisters

✔BoA - the Queen of Korean K-Pop, And known as Korea's "Cultural Ambassador";

✔NCT-The next K-pop's Royalty.

Former Groups:

✔SES - The K-pop's first highly successful Girl Group.

✔HOT- was the first group to have an album become a "Million Seller" in K-pop, despite there being a financial crisis in South Korea at the time.

✔SHINHWA - The Longest-running Boy Band in the History of K-pop in South Korea .

✔FLY TO THE SKY - The very first R&B duo of South Korea.

I Know Right 😌☕💋

/josh gonzales
VBaekhyun Byun
V. Yuri Soshi II
V.💎Wil Sones
v. Maryrose Maga
v.Denise Katryn Araneta
V. Ahleeyaa Park