"Yes, mum!" Fred called back as he ran down the stairs with George, they both looked like orange blurs as they had grown their hair and had matching pair of orange jeans, and flung open the door. Mrs Weasley cringed as he did so because that old door could fall off any minute. 

"Hi!" They said together as the three visitors walked inside 

"Morning!" Lucy and Shona chorused as they set their luggage down as a sleepy Ron and Harry ambled down the stairs. Snape sneered as Hermione's cat circled him, he was fed up of Lucy's cat he didn't think he could take another cats presence   

"Dad!, Why do we have to leave so early!" Ron yawned as he sat down at the table and grabbed himself some cereal 

"If you want to get to the quidditch world cup you can come now but if you don't you can stay here and miss it" Arthur Weasley replied as he stood up and admired his bag (which he had packed and un packed several times) 

"There's a hec of a lot of us!" Hermione smiled as she helped Mrs Weasley with a final bit of washing up 

"There is! Arthur was so lucky to get this many tickets as well as three extras!" Molly smiled 

"Oh...Worthing..." Ron muttered 

"Ronald Weasley!" Mrs Weasley snapped, "don't be rude!" 

Fred had to shove his fist in his mouth to prevent himself from laughing at Ron whom had gone as red as his hair. 

"Mrs Weasley?" Shona asked politely 

"Yes dear?" 

"Does Ron really hate being called by his full name?" 

"Oh yes, he despises it" 

"Oh OK, thanks" 

Shona smiled to herself and caught Lucy's eye. And she knew instantly Shona was up to something. Shona walked over to Ron and sat down next to him and began talking with him. Lucy had to stand next to Fred and shove her fist in her mouth to prevent herself from laughing as well. 

"So Ronald - " Shona began but the rest of her sentence was drowned out by the twins laughter as well as Lucy's, "I didn't do anything!, Oh well. It's got to that point when people just see my face and laugh!" 

*   *   * 

An hour later all the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry, Lucy, Shona and Snape had made their way into the forest were walking towards their designated spot where they were going to meet a couple of people and find a portkey. 

"What's a portkey, dad?" Fred asked curiously as he helped Lucy hop over a rather large gap at the top of the hill 

"A portkey can be anything from an old newspaper to a banana skin. And they can leave at any time so we have to find this one as soon as possible as it leaves at eight o'clock. But we will have to wait for our friends!" Arthur Weasley smiled 

"Who's coming with us?" Lucy whispered to Fred 

"I don't know..." 

The party walked further and further on until Mr Weasley dropped his bag on the floor and wiped his forehead with his handkerchief. Snape stood there and looked around, he avoided all the looks he was getting from everybody but Lucy who was much more interested in two people who were walking towards them. 

One of the men was older and he was beaming at everybody. He must be the parent of the boy who was walking alongside him. Lucy knew exactly who this was...Cedric Diggory. He wore a dashing grin and had beautiful hair a golden brown which made him look ever so handsome. Lucy realised that in her third year she tried to beat Cedric at the quidditch match and was surprised she didn't notice how handsome he looked.