sixteen

All Mine
16 | Spongebob underwear

Antoine

Everything Amelia told me I decided to let go of it, I thought hard about what she'd told me even going the lengths of telling myself she still loved him. I let it all go, it's in the past now and it doesn't matter. She's far too special to me, I can't more so won't give her up. I think I'm falling in love with her but I'm not sure and I don't want to scare her away if I tell her, that's another thing I don't need right now.

I was scared to tell her, I had a thought in the back of my head that she wouldn't love me back. That's always a possibility, or what if it's so awkward she ignores me completely? My mind travels to these thoughts and sometimes I can't seem to escape them. I sighed getting out of my bed, I had football training to attend this morning for the national team and he going to be there.

I wasn't going to let it bother me, but I'd asked Amelia to come along with me which now I regret because he was going to turn up. I grabbed my duffle bag and ran out of my room going to Amelia's room.

"Someone's in a rush." She said laughing, I'd always admired her smile which was one of my favourite features about her.

"Sorry." I said placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I've always wanted to see you training."

"Well then today's the perfect day for you to see me Lia." She smiled at the mention of her somewhat name, I'd shortened it as a nickname now

We'd shortly arrived at the stadium which I gave Amelia a quick tour around so she would know certain places. I left her out on the benches before I went in to change, once I'd made my way onto the field to get ready to warm up I looked at her and saw the biggest smile on her face. It only made me smile back as big as I could, I was so completely in love with this girl and she didn't even know. To my luck Laurent wasn't around for training which lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. As I got ready to get a ball and work on my dribbling skills a tap on my shoulder caused me to turn around.

"Paul!" I said shocked to see him, I hadn't seen my best friend, Paul Pogba in ages. I dropped my ball giving him a hug.

"Grizi how is everything?"

"Great and what about you?"

"Good, but the real question is who the hell is that good looking girl over there?" Paul pointed towards Amelia making a laugh instantly which caused him to look confused, she had been looking at me ever since I'd stepped out onto the field.

"What?" He asks confused.

"That's my girlfriend stupide."

"Do not lie Grizi, that's not nice." He said looking at me serious, I couldn't help but laugh once more.

"I'm telling the truth, she is my girlfriend."

"What is her name?"

"Amelia Alves." I said grabbing a ball so we could do one-on-one instead, we walked over to a stop where we starting kicking the ball to each other.

"As in Amelia the girl you used to torture in school?" I chocked slightly, I wouldn't go as far to say torture.

"Yes that Amelia exactly." I said rolling my eyes at him.

Training finished earlier than expected so I invited Paul to go swimming with Amelia and I, it was only midday and the day seemed to be dragging out. Quickly getting dressed I found Amelia waiting outside the changing room, I'd never told her I had a house here in London. In fact no one knew, people suspect I do but I try to blow them off. Paul being my best friend, knows about my hidden house here.

"So we're going swimming." I said getting into the car whilst Amelia put on her seatbelt.

"Really? Campus doesn't have a pool though."

"I have a house here Lia, I've never told anyone except my friend Paul." Her eyes widened almost as if this was major for her, I watched as her face changed filled with excitement for what lied ahead.

"So the rumours are true." She says chuckling making me smile at her, the want to say i love you is growing yet of course I'm still being a wimp and I can't admit it.

"You have a house but still stay on campus? I don't understand you." She said as I started the car.

"I don't want to draw attention to myself." I simply said and starting driving away.

We quickly went to campus grabbing swim wear changing into it and began the journey to my home once again. It was well hidden so no one could ever find it, I saw Paul outside waiting whilst on his phone. I parked the car getting out holding Amelia's hand, opening the gate I walked in as Paul soon put his phone away realising we'd arrived.

"Amelia this is my friend Paul Pogba." I said, he hugged her as a greeting and we walked inside where Paul pulled me aside quickly telling me he liked her and she was sure to make me happy.

I slid open the back door that led to the pool, Paul and Amelia went through and sat down on the sun beds catching sun. Today was an odd day, the sun was boiling although it was the beginning of autumn, Amelia removed her dress that was covering her swimsuit revealing the ridiculous body of hers. Paul caught me staring and starting laughing at how mesmerised I was by her.

She dragged me into the water and started splashing me which resulted in me doing the same to her. We ended up getting Paul wet which made him dive in chasing us in the water. It was all fun and games which was what I needed after training. Once we'd finished our little water fight Amelia was laying down on the sun bed with a hand over her face hiding her face from the sun. I grabbed my phone snapping a picture of her, I always found taking candid pictures of her my favourite thing to do.

@antogriezmann

564,278 likes4,397 comments @antogriezmann: cutest human being ever

564,278 likes
4,397 comments
@antogriezmann: cutest human being ever

I turned off my phone and left it on the small, wooden table beside me. I went inside getting a drink for everyone. I went back outside to see the pair of them talking and laughing at something. I raised an eyebrow at then as they stopped talking as soon as they saw me but continued to laugh.

"What are you two laughing about?" I said handing them their drinks.

"Oh nothing just about the fact that you wear sponge bob underwear as a lucky charm." Amelia said laughing, I could feel the blood running to my cheeks as embarrassment took over me.

"Oh crap you told her!" I said putting my head in hands, I was for sure going to kill Paul for that.

"Sorry boss." Paul said laughing at the joke still, I shook my head at the pair as they couldn't stop laughing.