thirteen

All Mine
13 | Bonjour bébé

The feeling of Antoine's lips pressing kisses here and there made my skin burn at his touch. I had my back turned towards his front, I smiled to myself remembering very well last nights antics. I was giggling on the inside, filled with joy at how everything was running smoothly between us. I turned my body so that I was facing him as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Bonjour bébé." Antoine spoke I smiled feeling all giggly inside, I took French three years and thankfully I knew what he said or that would've remembered what he said.

"Morning." I smiled as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You look so beautiful in the mornings, who even are you anymore?"Antoine spoke jokily, I was flattered at his comment but I didn't think it was necessarily true. Who manages to look decent when they wake up? No one its practically unheard of.

"Looks like I'm the girl you slept with last night" I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure I remember it being a girl called Amelia and not you."

"Haha very funny." I faked laughed throwing my head back, he really cracks me up in the mornings.

"Isn't the match today?"

"Yeah come on we should get ready." He dragged me out of bed and wrapped his arms around my naked body. The breeze from the cracked window caused goosebumps to grow, he hugged me tighter realising it. I loved the way his hugs felt, the way his arms were always right around me never missing an inch of me.

I'd gotten ready wearing the Griezmann 7 jersey that Antoine had given me. I had braided my hair making it into french braids, I grabbed my phone placing it in my pocket and waited for Antoine so we could leave. We drove to the stadium which was slowly filling up with fans already, Antoine kissed my cheek and told where to find my seat as he left to get changed.

I sat near the other girlfriends and wives of the French players, I felt so out of place in that moment but everyone made me feel so welcomed which truly made my experience much better. I wasn't French but I showed my respect by standing up and looking at Antoine when the national anthem came up. I could see him looking my way as I locked eyes with him instantly.

Moments before the game was ending France made a goal assisted by Pogba and scored by Griezmann. I jumped up shouting and cheering his name so happy I'd seen him in action scoring for his team. He ran up to the stands and quickly kissing me as the camera was focused straight at both of us, I laughed awkwardly after Antoine had kissed not enjoying all the attention on the two of us.

The game ended with France winning, I waited till the stadium was merely empty and went to wait outside the changing rooms. I leaned against the wall waiting patiently for Antoine to leave, I greeted all the other players which came out first until Antoine finally left running straight towards me picking me up and spinning me around.

"I'm so proud of you." I said hugging him tightly.

"All thanks to you." He smiled placing a kiss on my cheek, I giggled slightly like a little school girl. That's how he made me feel, so bubbly and giggly.

We later celebrated France's win by going out to dinner with the rest of the team, both Antoine and I had arrived at the restaurant taking our seats and greeting everyone. I was enjoying myself much more, it was such a raw experience to be sat with one of the worlds most known national teams casually having dinner and drinking wine with them. It all felt so surreal to me, I was laughing at a comment Antoine had made until a fall figure walked towards our table. My stomach dropped, I could feel the bile rising at the back of my throat and I realised it was Laurent Koscienly.

He walked over getting closer, he greeted Antoine after the rest of the team. I was practically frozen, a sigh of relief washed over me when he acted as if he didn't see me sitting down farther away from me. It was obvious how comfortable I was growing with each second passing, my palms were becoming sweaty and my heart beat was rising and rising almost as if it was ready to jump out.

"Are you alright Amelia?," Antoine asked his face soon changing as he realised something was wrong with me. Play it cool, I tried regaining myself only I knew I had failed.

"I'm fine, I've just got a headache that's all." I gave him a small smile. I had lied and I felt horrible, I didn't want to tell Antoine what had happened between Laurent and I, it was all in the past and I didn't want to bring it up again. I felt awkward, I had thought Laurent was injured and wasn't able to play but I thought wrong as he's sitting a few seats away from me laughing with his friends.

"Are you sure?" Antoine asked, I felt horrible that he was worrying so much and I was sat there lying to him.

"Yes I am, I'm going to the bathroom excuse me." I got up quickly making my way to the bathroom to splash cold water over my face, I've got to just deal with it. Nothing bad is going to happen, memories are going to resurface but I can deal with that, right?

I left the bathroom without looking where I was going I bumped into someone, "Oh sorry." I looked up seeing Laurent and regretted even leaving the bathroom, what bad luck I seem to have.

"Amelia, long time no see." He spoke eyeing me, I felt disgusted in his presence, I wanted to walk away already.

"Yes you too, I should get back now." I started making my way when his strong grip found my arm and pulled me back, what is with men always doing that to me? Antoine and now Laurent as well?

"Are you and Antoine a thing or what?"

"None of your business." I spoke and walked away talking my place next to Antoine who grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it.

[Antoine is daddy af just saying]

^^ hi past me who first wrote this chapter, I've no idea why I put that there. I guess 14 year old me was shaking at the fact Antoine looked so damn hot during the Euros