Chapter 5

Ciel's P.O.V

Why? Why is Sebastian here, in my room? Did he come to hurt me? Wait this is Sebastian I'm talking about. What if he doesn't want to be my friend any more?

"Um hey are you ok" "Why, why are you here Sebastian" "I was just worried about you Ciel" "But why" "what do you mean why" "I mean your so cool and hot and you can make so mean friends so why do you want to be my friend" "Ciel you know why....I...I love-" "But-" "I just love you ok and I'm always worried about you, hell I lost so much sleep because I was worried.." "Sebastian"  "I just love you Ciel and I'm glad your ok".      

Sebastian was about to leave me and I have to stop he. I got up and hug him form  behind.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, I'M WAS JUST SCARED OK"! 

I'm crying now, I'm crying a lot. Sebastian hug me back and hold me closes. We staid like this form a while until I stop crying.

"Th-thank you Sebastian really thank you" "Anything for you Ciel, so um was that true about you in love with me" "Heh yes it's true" "Good". 

Sebastian hold me close and kiss me deeply and I kissed him back.

(Time skip to 1 week later)

Life has been better for me and my new boyfriend. Sebastian has been so good to me, he made me feel like a prince. I never felt so happy.

Sebastian P.O.V

After own kiss Ciel has been so bifferint, more happy and filled with joy. Which make me happy but I'm still worried about him.

"So Ciel what do you want to do today" "Hmm can we go to the park after school" "hehe of course my love anything for you".

I gave Ciel a kiss as we walk though the halls of the school, we finally made it to the class and take your seats. Then class starts.

(Time skip to lunch)

 Ciel's P.O.V

Sebastian and I it to the cafeteria and as we waked in.

"Hey you two love birds"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I see Alois yelling at us and now my face is red with blush. 

Alois you jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm so sorry that this chapter is late but I've been busy and I thought this book wasn't a good but someone made me want to work on it again.

And that person is _-OrangeFox-_.

This person made me so happy that she liked my story and  I just have too say thank you _-OrangeFox-_.

They're probably going to see this so hi Orange Fox , thank you so much, I hope you like this chapter and I'll work hard.

So yeah until then see you guy in the next chapter .................thank you so much just oh my god.