Chapter 4

Sebastian P.O.V 

It's been three day since Ciel was attracted and I hadn't hear anything for him or his parents and I so worry I haven't been able to sleep. I left thousands of text and celled him, but so far nothing.

So I decided to go to his house to see how he is but I'm really scared.

What if he doesn't want to see me or what if he hates me or worst he doesn't love me any more!? Wait does he even love me? What if he doesn't start loving me!?

Those thought and meany more were on my mind as I drove to Ciel's house.

(Time skip to Ciel's house) 

I pulled up to Ciel's house to see he big house come pair to my house. I got out of my car, then walked to the door, and right before I knocked on the door I froze. 

That same feeling of the fear of be rejected came back to me, I was frozen there thinking of the pain and fear. But I so remember the sweet smile Ciel would do when he saw me, and that made me knock.

"Um hello" "Oh good afternoon Sebastian it's good to see you" "It's good to see you to Ciel's mom, um is Ciel home" "Oh um yes Ciel is home and please call me Rachel" Ok Rachel, can I see Ciel" "Oh well Ciel doesn't really want to see any one right now" "Oh Ok" "But you can come sit down for tea if you want" "Oh um thank you I would like that".

After Rachel let me I was amazed of  how his house looked, its kind of fancy.

"So why do you want to see Ciel" "Oh um well I was worried about him and he has it called me and stuff" "Oh well Ciel hasn't been..um..feeling good, you see he's". 

Before she was about to tell me the phone rang and she got up to answer it. It sounded like her husband was on the phone. After see hung up the phone she came back to talk to me.

"Um..it seems my husband needs my help at he's jobs so can you stay here for a sec unlit I get back just in case something happens" "oh..um of cores I'll stay" "ok thank you I'll be right back".    

After she left I went to Ciel's room to see if he was ok.

Ciel's P.O.V

I started hearing someone come up to my room.

"Mmm..mom you there"?

I heard my door open, I turned to see someone coming in my room.

"Hi Ciel how are you feeling". 

That voice sound familiar, wait it's Sebastian!