Chapter 2

Sebastian P.O.V 

Anther day in same boring school with girls just throwing then self at me, just the same thing. That list I thought until I walked into the class and saw the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, and yes I'm gay.

He had a deep blue eye and had beautiful blue like hair. One thing went in my mind and that was he must be mine, but for some reason I saw sadness in his eye. I wonder why?

(Time skip to lunch)  

I found out the boys name is Ciel and that I have most of my classes with he, which I,m very happy about. I looked for he in the cafeteria at lunch but I couldn't find him.

"Hey Jess wears Ciel" "He's in the library  Alois" "Again this happened last year too" "You know how he feels about places full of people" "I guess your right".  

So Ciel's in the in library i wonder why.

Ciel P.O.V  

I went to the library for same peace and quite, and to finish my short story about a boy who is lost in garden, I know sad right but I don't care really. I was about to finish the story until I heard the library door open.

That's weird nobody comes to the library daring lunch, well nobody but me then again I am a nobody, anyway I should just finish my work.

I was almost done until I feel something rap around my waist.

"Hey Ciel~" "Ahhhhhh"!    

I turned around and found Sebastian hugging me. 

"What the hell is wrong with you" "I was just saying hi" "Who the hell say hi  like that" "Me" "Your a weirdo Sebastian" "And your a cutie~" "Uhhhh".    

Sebastian was for some reason nice to me all day which I mean is nice and all but it's kind of nice, but weird.

"Hey Ciel what are you doing" "I'm writing a  short story" "About" "Uhh, it's about a boy lost in a garden happy" "Does he go home" "Who knows, wait why do you care" "I just do also can I have your number" "Why would you want my number" "So I can talk to you".

I stop writing after hearing that.

"But why would you want to talk to me, I mean there are other people who would want to talk to you or even be your friend so why out of everyone would you want to talk to a nobody like me"?   

He was quite for a long time.

And now your going to leave and try to go get a hot girls number.

That's what I thought until I feel him hugging me.

"What the-" "Do you really think you're a nobody" "What" "Answer me" "....yes I do think I'm a nobody, why do you care" ".....who says your a nobody" "Why do you care" "who said" "Answer me first" "I..um..I like you and I think your an amazing person Ciel, now you answer me" "....I just think I'm a nobody, ok".

I was on the edge of tears and if this continues I wont be able to hold it in. But why would a hot, cool guy like me. Just why.   

"You can let it out Ciel" "Why, why me" "It's because your a wonder person Ciel, and I like you".

I let it out and started a waterfall. 

(Time skip)

I cried for a good 5 mints while Sebastian hold me. After crying I felt good for ones.

"Um thank you Sebastian" "No problem Ciel" "And Sebastian" "Yes Ciel" "Here's my number".    

Like

Comintern