Whisperer, whisperer. Why do you whisper lies?

"What the..." I groaned disorientated, as I woke up "How did I get to this hotel room?" I asked out loud, punching Danny's leg that was on my stomach "Wake up fox! Something is wrong".

"Mistress?" he questioned me sleepily "What's wrong? What are we doing in an hotel room? The last thing I remember is eating all together at a dinner in our way to Chicago".

"I don't know, but I'll found out" I replied decidedly. But as I was getting off the bed I noticed a small glint coming from the trash under the desk of the room. Curiously I walked towards there and found the two cristal test tubes that must have caused the glint by reflecting the sun coming from the window "What the fuck?!" I cursed as I tasted the small bits of liquid that were left in the tubes "Danny get my grimoire now!" I ordered angrily. He, as always, followed my ordered rapidly and efficiently. As soon as I got my grimoire in my hands I started going through the pages rapidly, knowing which spell I was looking for "Here!" I exclaimed when I found it and then began chanting out loud "Sekrety nieznane, ujawnić się i co jest ukryte wewnątrz. Powiedz mi, kim jesteś, co wam przykazuję*" suddenly a dark purple light began shinning in my hand, more specifically in the test tubes in my hand. When the light ceased I got all the answers I was looking for "Just as I thought" I muttered angrily.

"What did you do mistress?" asked me Danny, lost at everything that was going on lately... and I couldn't fault him, I would be just like him if I didn't have my magic to aid me.

"That spell, is one I normally use while doing antidotes to a poison for a client. This time I used it to know what the hell did they make us drink" I started explaining "The ingredients are the ones for an amnesia potion, someone tried to wipe our memories of an event. I read from Chris' papers that the Dread Doctors do that a lot, but their potion are more efficient because they found a way to specialize the potion to an specific specie".

"But why didn't it work out on us?" Danny asked confused.

"My guess is that they had never captured a Dark Witch, we are kind of rare after all. Dealing with witches is that tricky because of that, ever element is like a new specie" I responded.

"But they captured your... mother" he said softly, almost regretfully.

"My mom was a light witch, I ended up being the complete opposite. At least in the nature of our magic" I told him, lost in memories. But I shook my head, chasing those thoughts away, and concentrated on the task given "You, being my animal partner and having a tighter bond with me than the rest of the pack, might have given you the immunity" I thought out loud, when it suddenly hit me "The pack!".

"This note says that they are waiting us downstairs, at the buffet, to have breakfast" calmed me down Danny, reading the note that was on the night table next to the bed "Do you thing that they...".

"... are under the influence of the amnesia potion?" I cut him off "Yes. I also believe that the Dread Doctors planted fake memories into their minds".

"Fake memories?!" exclaimed an astonished Danny.

"Yes. And let's pray Danny that I am wrong. Or else...".

"Or else what?" he asked fearfully, surely not liking how I was acting at all.

"Or else we'll be meeting Theodorus much sooner than we've planed" I replied marching towards the door, not even waiting for a reply. After all, I was an alpha with a mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never thought of me as a good actress, but as I sat at the head of the table with a relax composure flashing a charming smile towards Theodorus... let's say that I started to believe it. Who would have guessed that all the chimeras were missing kids from Beacon Heels? And that Theodorus is the same Theo that went to primary and was friends with Scott and I? What were the fucking chances?!