Epilogue

"Adrien. I can't," I sniffed in the middle of my sentence and took a deep breath before continuing, "wait for the dance with you as my date!" I finish. Adrien gets up. The band starts playing a song and Adrien picks me up and swings me around in his arms.

*time skip to a few minutes before dance*
"Mari, Adrien is here to pick you up!" Mom said from downstairs. I screamed in frustration.
"Alya! I need help with my hair. I'M NOT READY!" I shouted. She giggled before stepping into the bathroom.
"I got you girl." She said. I have been struggling to put my hair into a loose French braid with a few strands, that were curled, out in front of my face.
After a few LONG minutes, Alya fixed my hair and went went downstairs to meet the boys. Adrien smiled at me while Nino waved at his girlfriend.
After a few minutes of long staring and smiling and giggling, we finally went into the car and drove to the school.
It was very crowded. Adrien and I went to the steps of the school. We took the first few steps and he stoped me.
"Adrien, what's wrong?" I asked. He smiled and took my hands. He looked straight into my eyes. Without saying anything, he cupped my cheeks. My lips met his and I felt fireworks and the butterflies in my stomach. I heard Chloè screech and storm off, Sabrina behind her. I opened my eyes to see many people taking pictures and clapping.
He let go and smiled.
"Ready?" He asked.
"As long as your with me." I said. He kissed my cheek and we walked inside, ready to experience the best night of our lives.

A/N:
That's the end... of the whole series. I could make another, but I have no ideas! But I am publishing another book. I will make books about:
-MLB dance AU
-Tmi (shadowhunters😉)
-and much more!
Stay tuned.

Thanks for staying with me throughout both books. ilysm!
-Cora💖

Till next time...