Chapter 4

3rd Person POV
•••••••••••••••••••••
Green. All Marinette could picture in her mind were those terrifying green eyes. She walked home and friend to forget about it as she fell asleep.

She was in a white plain room. In the middle stood her and Gaby. Her brown hair flowing down to her waist. Her black eyes filled with worry.
"What do you want, Gaby?" Marinette asked. In reply, Gaby shook her head and walked forward.
"I've come to warn you. There is something evil nearby. It's watching you and your friends. You have to be careful. I don't know how long she will be away. But she will come back!" She shouted. Marinette put her hands on her hips.
"How do I know you are telling the truth? After all you possessed me and tried to kill us!" Marinette yelled. Gaby took her hand and continued.
"I know I've made mistakes. But she told me it would bring me back to life. She told me if I possessed someone, it would bring me back! But now you don't have to forgive me or anything. Just listen." She paused. "Stay away from the green eyed girl. She has green eyes. But sometimes they flicker to blue. If they are green, stay away." She said before disappearing.

Marinette woke up with a gasp and rubbed the back of her neck. 'How will I tell my friends?' She thought.

A/N:
Short. I know. Sorry...

-Cora💖