Chapter 9

Today was the Fall Parade. Everyone was going. Including me and Gaby. Basically, we go to the school. We sit and watch the cheerleaders and other clubs present their floats. The cheerleaders usually have this big sparkly float that captures everyone's attention. I didn't go last year, but I wanted to see if anything will happen, since you know, with Shara and everything. I wonder if she will do anything...

so now, Gaby and I are sitting in our spots waiting for it to start. We hear the music from a distance, which means it's staring. Everyone starts clapping and shouting. We see the cheerleaders' float coming first. But in the corner, I see Shara grinning. I squint to make sure it's her... yup! It's her. I ran around to get to her. I hear Gaby calling after me, but I ignore her. I see her holding big scissors. I gasp. She's going to ruin the float and hurt the cheerleaders and spectators around it. She cuts the strings that attach the float to the base. It tips and falls. Everyone runs out of the way. I race to catch Shara. She runs to my house. Good thing my parents are doing a last minute delivery. She runs into the house and disappears down the hallway. I see Gaby next to me, panting. Alya, Adrien, and Nino run into the house too.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? What are they doing here?" I asked Gaby, pointing to my "friends". Gaby shrugged. "Ok. Get them outside. It's not safe here." I say.
"What is going on, Mari?" Nino asked.
"I'll tell them." Gaby said walking outside. "Be careful." She said with a stern look. I nodded and proceeded into the hallway. I call out Shara's name.

Bad idea. I hear an evil laugh. I see her coming out of the bedroom.

A/N:
Sorry for not updating. I promise I will update more this weekend. I had TOOOOOOOO many tests this week and I forgot to update when I said I would. I'm sooooooo SORRY!

-Cora💖