Chapter 10

She comes out of the bedroom smirking. I advance towards her. I grasp the necklace Gaby gave me earlier and yank it off my neck. I show it to her and she gets thrown to the back wall. She gets back up and laughs.
"You really think that necklace can stop me?!?" She shrieks. She grabs the necklace and throws it to the kitchen, somehow turning the stove on. She pushes me into the wall. The fridge tips and spreads the fire across the floor. I get up and limp to her. I grab the necklace from the floor and toss it. It lands on her arm and it starts to burn. She screams in terror. She trips on a chair and hits the wall. She opens her eyes and... it's blue! I see fog on the ground, getting heavier and higher.
I run to Shara and lift her up. I tell her to run outside and get Gaby. She nods and I go to my room.
I find the dollhouse. I open it and look for the doll. It's hidden by the sheets of the small bed. I grab it and rush downstairs. The fire has spread and covers the exit. I panic. What do I do? I take a breath and stare at the doll.

I get this unusual feeling. I need to protect this doll. Gaby didn't want me to get this doll because she was jealous! I need to get this away from Gaby... away from everyone else!

But then I pause. This is what happens when you handle the doll. I need to destroy it! Before it hurts anyone else!
I run towards the fire and rip the doll in half. I throw it in the fire and it burns. The last thing to burn is it's green eyes. Then, it's gone forever. I let out a breath of relief and run upstairs. I look at the window. It's the only way out. I jump, closing my eyes and waiting for impact.

A/N:
Only 2 chapters left!

-Cora💖