Chapter 11

I woke up the next day in a white hospital bed. The doctors said that I had broken my arm and twisted my left ankle. No big deal. My friends came in and apologized for the trouble we had with Shara. I obviously forgave them. My house got rebuilt and we get Shara shipped back to hell! I have no idea how it happened, but it did. Gaby got to go to heaven for helping us. I guess she gets a happy ending. The prom's in a few weeks. No one asked me yet. I hope Adrien asks me. I really want things between him and I to go back to the way they were. I went dress shopping with Alya the other day. I picked a teal dress that had the back longer than the front. It was perfect. All I needed was a date.
We went to my house and got out my left overs from the night my parents and I went to dinner.
The bell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it to see Adrien kneeling down with a flower. Besides him, Nino and the band from school were outside.
"Adrien, what's going on?" I questioned him. He smiled.
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, will you be my date to the dance?" He asked. I started to cry from happiness.
"Adrien. I can't..."

A/N:
Sorry for the cliffhanger. You'll love my on the next chapter. Sorry😅

-Cora💖