"W-what's the name of the gang?" I asked in a barley whispered.

I saw him pause inhaling but then just resume. "Peligros por delante" he said while exhaling.

"What does that mean."

He sat up and looked at me then resuming smoking. "Dangers ahead."

I thought he was joking but he looked at me clam.

"Y-you're serious?"

"Yes I'm serious. Why would I fake a dumb aśś name." He said with a smoke cloud coving his face for two seconds then coming back to normal air.

"What's your guys gang name?"

"Suck a dîck."

"What?!"

"I'm kidding!" He said while chuckling.

"No. but it's the Kings."

"The kings."

"Yes the kings."

"Why are you guys called the kings? I thought you guys would have like badaśś name."

"I didn't choose it. It was our dumbaśś boss's hoe. And we have all- well most of the whole area under our name." He said while taking one last puff then turning off his cigarette.

"So you guys are like what? The top one here?"

"You can say that." He said getting up then walking towards the window then throwing out his cigarette.

"So are you guys like rivals to them or what?" I said getting up and pulling my hair up in a messy ponytail.

"Well. We where here first in this area then Sañtiago had to show up and ruin most of our sellers and producers. So ever since he shown up with his fûckin pigs, they wanted to have all of our property and most of our business. So yeah you can say we are kinda rivals. But just know we are still the top one. They can suck on my dîck if they say their on the top." I chuckled because now this is the Landon I know than the angry one.

"You hungry?" He asked while I was to busy trying to tie Jaxons sweatpants.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you're hungry."

"Oh yeah."

"Okay let's go-"

"Nope. She's not going anywhere." I rolled my eyes then looked towards the door where Jaxon stood.

"Why not." I asked with annoyance.

"Boss wants us." He said completely ignoring me.

Landon groan lound then sagged his shoulder and dragged his feet out of the living room.

I was about to sit down and relax with the remote in my hands but Jaxon pulled me up and my body made contact with mine. "I'm not leaving you here. Not when they know you're here." He whispered harshly in my ear.

I pushed at his chest till I was out of his grasp. "Then I need to change. But." He raised an eyebrow. "I want to stay with Landon."