26 ~Hope~

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Jack continued to fight, doing his hest despite Pitch's constant discouragement. If Pitch was right and he is in a nightmare, then there must be a way to wake up.

"Jack!" A voice echoed.

"What?" Pitch muttered, as if something wrong had happened. He soon disappeared into ash blown away by the wind.

"Jack!" It said again.

"... Merida!?" He shouted.

The surroundings were dark. He saw absolutely nothing. "Merida, is that you?" Jack said as calmly as he could.

He wanted to make sure if they were real. He's asleep and dreaming. Anything can happen.

Silence.

"Jack! Can you hear us!?"

That was Rapunzel.

"I-I can hear you!" Jack called out, "Pitch said I was in a dream. Is that really--"

"Don't worry! We'll wake you up,"

Hiccup's words caught Jack's attention. They are the real thing. And they're probably awake, safe from Pitch's power. Jack sighed in relief and smiled.

The gang was about to get back together.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

"Okay! Someone get me a bucket of water!" Merida shouted, all hyped up. She jumped up from her slumber.

"Wait, what...?" She was in the forest just outside the castle.

"Oh, she's awake," a deep, outlandish voice said.

Merida turned to see a tall... blue bunny? With a boomerang? And tattoos?

"Who are you?" She asked.

"E. Aster Bunnymund. Easter Bunny," he said, "No time to explain. Come with me," he tapped his foot on the ground and a burrow appeared.

Merida's seen some pretty weird things lately. Bunny jumped in and Merida, with no hesitance, jumped in, too.

Well, she was still half-asleep so maybe that was why she just hopped in... but no. Merida has seen this bunny somewhere before... or at least heard his voice somewhere.

That's right, he was the one who kept calling out to her so that she will wake up. She doesn't really know if it was him or her who woke her up, but that was besides the point.

She's awake now and that's what matters.

Merida and Bunny continued to slide down the burrow. There was an uplift and they popped right out of the ground.

"Woah!" Merida screamed as she was flung a few inches above the ground from the burrow.

She landed safely on the grass. Slowly, she stood up and she saw familiar faces.

A red sleigh flew down from the sky. It had Rapunzel in it, sitting next to a jolly old man holding the reigns.

Also from the sky came Hiccup and Toothless, swooping down quickly. Flying next to them was a rather colorful fairy with feathers and hummingbird wings.

"Guys!" Merida exclaimed. The three, four including Toothless, went to her and they shared a big hug.

"Are you okay?" Rapunzel asked, "How long were you asleep?"

"I don't think any of us know how long that nap was," Hiccup commented, getting off of Toothless.

"It's a good thing you're all awake now," the fairy said.