9 ~Corona's Lost Princess~

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@

Rapunzel turned around to see a familiar face and figure. Although her hair was grey, her skin was wrinkled and she wore a hooded cape, Rapunzel knew who that woman was.

"... Mother?" She uttered in disbelief.

"Missed me, my flower?" Gothel stated, taking off her hood, "Because I sure did," she said, feigning concern and gave Rapunzel a hug.

"But... how did you find me?" Rapunzel asked.

"Oh, I just followed the scent of utter betrayal and followed that," Gothel said with underlying contempt.

Rapunzel sighed, "Mother,"

"Come now. Let's go home," Gothel pulled away from the hug and tried to drag Rapunzel away.

Of course, Rapunzel halted, "Mother wait! I've been in this incredible journey and I... I actually met someone," she said.

"Yes, the imaginary Winter Spirit. I'm so proud," Gothel said mockingly, "Come on, Rapunzel," she was back to her original tone.

"No, wait, Mother," Rapunzel pulled her hand away, "I... I think he actually likes me," she said softly.

"Like you? Please, Rapunzel, that's demented!"

"But I--"

"This is why you never should have left!" Gothel stated, pacing past Rapunzel and cutting her words off.

"This whole romance that you invented just proves..." she walked back to her daughter, holding Rapunzel's face in her hands, "... you're too naïve to be here," Gothel went forward, near the dark woods as fog accumulated around them.

"Don't be a dummy. Come with mommy," she said with open arms, "Mother..."

"No!" Rapunzel said firmly.

"No? Oh," a dark expression appeared on Gothel's face, "I see how it is," she snapped her fingers and from the shadows, a dark voice laughed evilly.

"Hello there, little flower," the Boogeyman, Pitch Black, appeared and approached Rapunzel. She, in turn, backed away, "Hope you have a good night's sleep," he stated.

Suddenly, two horses made of black sand charged towards the helpless Rapunzel. "Make that... an eternity's sleep," Pitch smiled wickedly.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Jack went into the woods to get more firewood for the fire like he said. Sadly, that didn't happen. The moment he gathered enough firewood, a bunch of tall, hairy creatures grabbed him off the ground.

"Hey! Put me down!!" Jack shouted, struggling to break free. He was stuffed with his staff into what seemed to be a sack.

A portal opened and the sack was thrown into it, followed by the creatures who jumped into the portal.

"Is he there? Is he awake?" Jack heard a female voice aling with a few hummingbird chirps from outside the sack. An elf opened the sack, allowing Jack to see outside.

"Ah! There he is!" A large, jolly man with a white beard in red clothing said.

Jack looked around and caught sight of four famous characters in children's beliefs.

There was a small, golden mute man floating aboved the ground. He was named Sanderson Mansnoozie. He was popularly known as the Sandman who had the ability to put children to sleep and give them sweet dreams.

There was a tall, blue rabbit with black markings on his body, standing on his two hind legs and a boomerang in his hands. His name was E. Aster Bunnymund. Popularly known as the Easter Bunny, he was responsible for painting eggs for Easter Sunday and bringing spring and hope to the children with him.