Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Unedited 

As I made eye contact with him, i  felt like someone on knocked the breath out of me. I tried to fight the tears that were trying to find there way out. But somehow I kept them at bay.

He looked surprised to see me there.Didn't they informed him that I was the manager.

I looked at him again and saw that he looked in deep thought. Maybe he was thinking of firing me.

No! I said shaking my head in my mind.

I brought myself back to reality and put a fake smile on my face that looks almost like a true one and turned toward My boss, Arsen Adriano.

“Hello, Mr Adriano I hope you had a nice flight.” I said while shaking his hands.

He smiled back at me revealing his pearly whites. “It was very pleasant, thank you for asking.”

Come to think of it he has very nice eyes. His eyes held so much emotion in them.

Suddenly a clear of throat brought us back to reality.

We turned to max who was looking at us intently.

“Max I would like you to meet Diana Walker, Diana meet Max Wilde.” Adriano Introduced us not knowing that we have met before more he could possibly know

“Nice to meet Ms Walker” he smirked taking my hands and brought to it to his lips placing a small kiss on it.

I don't what game is he playing at, is he trying to Embarrass me in front of my boss.

I immediately remove my hand and rubbed against my dress. He looked at me with amused.

“So guys now that we've done the introductions,” Adriano starts.

This makes me roll my eyes. Obviously he could not sense the thick  tension that was going on.

We followed him to the elevator.

The way up to the top floor was one of the longest thirty seconds of my life. I tried so hard not to look at Max, but he was not helping my situation. I could feel his eyes no me on the whole way there.

When the elevator doors opened, I  was thanking God for getting me out of here.

As we walked people stopped and stared. I could not blame them, it's not every day you see the owner of the hotel.

When we finally reached the office I tried my best to avert my eyes away.

“So let's start going over the contract.”

**************************************************

Well it's official, I'm going to lose my job. Max signed the contract the contract two hours, which means I'm now working for him. 

I know that he hates me, and when you hate someone you wouldn't want to work with them especially if you can fire them.

“I guess I should start looking for another job.” I sighed.

Looking at my watch , I was suprised by how much time had gone by, I have to pick up Jayden from my mom's house.

It's going to be a long drive.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry that I've been gone for some long , I have a huge writer's and I don't know how to write that well.

Again I'm really sorry.