chapter 2

Chapter 2

Unedited

Here we go,

"What do you mean he's coming?" Diana yelled. She quickly quieted down as soon as she realized that she was drawing attention to herself. She composed herself and looked at Sarah.

"Can you please explain to me why is he coming?" Diana asked in a more calming manner.

"I heard around that your boss was coming with him for a business deal, regarding the hotel. If the boss signs it Max Wilde will owned half of the hotels including The L'une Turquoise hotel." Sarah talked slowly waiting for Diana's reaction since she the manager of the hotel and she's going to have to him a lot throughout the day.

"Why didn't anyone tell me anything?"

"Well you were so stressed with the boss coming, I didn't want to put more stress on you. You already have to take care of Jayden and I didn't want what happened to you before happen again." Sarah said feeling sympathy for Diana for what she been through.

"Also I didn't want you to be surprised when he comes tomorrow, we're going to make sure you look your best and show that he have nothing on you. You're strong you have a son that depends on you. Show him that he doesn't have the same effect he had on you years ago." Sarah tried to give her friend some reassurance and confidence.

"But i still love him." Diana quietly admitted.

"Diana you're still twenty years old, you're very beautiful. There are tons of guys in the city that are dying to go on a date with you. With a little push and help I'm sure you can fall In love and finally get over ---" Diana quickly interrupted Sarah.

"We'll I think it's time to get back to work. It was really nice to talk to and thank you for warning me about Max." Diana stood up quickly got your before Sarah could say anything.

She outside of the cafe thinking about what Sarah said. She shook her head then headed toward the hotel.

**************************************************

After a long day at work Diana decided that it was time to go home.

On the way home she was thinking how was to affront Max. Is he going to remember her?or is he going to apologize to her? Either way she's not going to forgive him that easily. He was going to suffer himself. He missed out on the birth on their little or and the joy Jayden had when he received Rexy as a belated birthday gift from his grandma. It really warmed Diana. But Max missed out on his son's life. If he didn't ask for a divorce none of that would have never happen.

Before she even realized it she was parking the in the garage. She got out of the car and locked it.

Just then the door slammed open, it was Jayden and Rexy. They were running towards her.

Jayden jumped in his mom's arms. " mommy guess what grandma made pumpkin pie." He bounced excitedly.

"Really?" She said with a big smile on her face. She just love seeing her son happy. She asked her mom to pick Jayden up from the daycare, she wouldn't be able too since she was working until late four o'clock.

She went inside, the smell of pumpkin pie still lingers in the air. She Jayden on the floor. She walked to the kitchen to find her mom sitting down reading a magazine.

She kissed Lily's cheek.

"Did Jayden give you any trouble?" She asked feeling bad that her mom has to take care him since she's supposed to be resting.

"Hey didn't give me any trouble, stop worrying about him he's a great kid and he's highly energetic but that's normal for kids his age since a boy he's more hyper than normal. I remember when you were a little you kid you used to be so reserved always in you're little corner. Now look at you my baby girl is all grown." Lily said said with tears in her eye.

For the next they reminisced the memories of the childhood of Diana. Then Lily decided it was time to go home. They both said their goodbyes.

Diana bath Jayden then herself. She read the story of the three little pigs to him. He fell asleep after awhile.

Diana kissed him goodnight then got up from the bed slowly not to make any noise. She turned off the light.

She went into her room. She directly went directly went to bed.

She turned and laid on her back. She looked up the ceiling. She couldn't help but her mind drifted towards the conversation that her and Sarah had about Max.

She knew that Sarah was right about Max if she wanted to forget Max she would have to start dating again.

But the problem was that she didn't want to forget Max.

Okay for those of you who didn't get the message the hotel is now called me L'une Turquoise hotel. It's the same name but it's in french I just thought that it sounded better.

Also about the daycare it called Sunnyside daycare like I'm the movie toy story. I didn't even notice that it was the same name until my friend pointed it out. Lol.

Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

And also give me feedback back for the next chapter.