Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Unedited

Here we go,

The day the boss is coming

Diana woke up with lumps in her throat, the day that she's been dreading it all night, she tossed and turn. How could she? Her ex-husband was coming to her work.

Max is going to get the deal and if she makes one mistake she might get fired. She's going to have to be strong and not let him get to her.

She picked up her phone from the nightstand. She dialed her mom's phone number. She started talking when she heard her mom's voice.

"Hello."

"Hey mom can you pick up Jayden today, I know it's a Saturday but I have a lot of things to." She did not tell her mother that Max was coming today, if her mom had learned that he was coming she would not have Let Diana go to work. Diana's mom is very protective of her ever since she got pregnant with Jayden.

"No problem honey, you know could always depend on me that's why I'm always there when you need me." Lily answered cheerfully.

"I know that but thank you mom I'm sure Jayden will be happy that he's spending the day with today." Diana was relieved .

"OK I'll pick him up in half an hour."Lily hanged up.

Diana sighed and got up to Jayden room.

***************************************

It's been an hour since Jayden left with his grandma. Sarah came over few minutes later after they left. She was helping Diana prepare for her ex-husband's arrival.

"So I've brought my make-up kit and and a dress for to wear and don't even think about making me stop or you'll regret it. . Sarah warned playfully.

Diana laughed at her friends warning, they always have the same argument which she always lose, but what can she do? Sarah is known to be very persuasive.

"OK what are we going to do I have to there by eleven o'clock. So we've have 2 hours to prepare."

"Don't worry it's just enough time to prepare you ready to show him who's boss." Sarah said.

"You're forgetting one small details that he could potentially fire me, you know that right."

"I don't care, all we need to do is transforming you into a hot mamma not that you aren't already beautiful. So now let's get to work." Sarah smiled.

Sarah motioned Diana to come sit on the chair.

At first Diana took a bath. Then they immediately started with her hair. It was made into small curls that hung on her back. Her make up consisted of an eyeliner and mascara. Her lips were painted into a light pink lipstick. Overall she looked perfect, the makeup complimented her skin perfectly.

 Overall she looked perfect, the makeup complimented her skin perfectly

A few moments later it was time to get dressed. Sarah left the room to go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Diana's dress was black and light brown. Her jewelry had a goldfish color on them. Followed by black heels. (Sorry I have no idea how to describe clothes and colors).

When she put it on it fitted her like a glove, it showed off all her curves that were all in the right places

When she put it on it fitted her like a glove, it showed off all her curves that were all in the right places. Diana was not a skinny or a fat women, she was just plump.

She looked in the mirror and she sighed while picking up the perfume. She put some on nothing noticing that the stop after a while.

"Are you ready to go?" Sarah yelled from kitchen.

Diana was startled for a bit, she wondered around the room everything looked in place.she looked at the mirror one more time then took a huge breath.

"I'm ready." She whispered.

****
Here's the update and I know that it was not that you were expecting neither is the next chapter I think they're going going to talk in chapter five it depends.
Also thank you for taking the time to read my story even if I barely update. So thank you for sticking up with me.

Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

And give me feedback