Prologue part 2

Juliana Paes as Diana.

Here we go,

This morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I looked down next to me to find it cold and empty. Max did not spend the night. Last night he didn't even give time to tell him about the baby. He had told me that he always wanted a child,but I guess he found something better. I was so in thought that I didn't realize that tears were silently streaming down my face.

A few moments I decided that it was time to go to the shower. After I was done, I took a towel then wrapped it around me. Then I went to my closet and took out a sky blue tank top also a black skinny jeans which probably won't fit on my fourth month after I finished, I went downstairs to make myself some scrambled eggs and bacon. While I was eating the front door open, I quickly finished then go to the living room to see who was at the door.

It was Max locking the door with papers in his hands.

He noticed my presence then turn around to only look at me with disgust. "I brought the divorce papers to make sure that you sign bit after you done get the hell out of my house and don't come back." slamming the papers on the coffee table making me jump. He went to the kitchen to come back with a bottle of beer in his hands. when he was about five feet away, he threw at me a pen. I grabbed it before it hit me in the face. I look at the papers and saw that he had already signed his part tears welled up in my eyes.

"Hurry up and sign it I have people coming over." He tells me to sign it like it was something that has to be taking up lightly.

"No I'm not signing it." I say stubbornly.

I always thought that our marriage will last forever. I remember the first we met he was as charming as ever. I was a junior in college and he was a senior, we had one class together which was art. we started talking because we had a project, the teacher set us up as partners. Ever since that day we started talking and became closer. I had a crush on him but didn't say anything because i did not think that he would go for me because he was a player  and didn't go for girls like me . But he proved me wrong when he asked me out after i told him that i liked him by accident , so that brings us to here we are now about to get a divorce.

"Yes you are or else i'm going to take desperate measures that i'm sure you won't like." He looked at me deadly in the eyes.

At this time i was actually scared of what he was going to do to me if i did not do what he wanted.What if he hit me and something bad happened to the baby? I,ll never be able to live with myself if something happened to him or her .

Looking up to meet his eyes, i couldn't believe what i came out.

"Ok, i'll sign it."

 Sorry it too so long to update , i was having really bad writers block.