CHAPTER XXXVII

~~AQUARIUS'S P.O.V~~

Ugh, this whole last two mouths have been a complete haze. So much has happened and I don't even understand how.

To start the long list off, Virgo and Gemini made up–though I wasn't ever even aware that they were fighting. School got canceled for a week and everyone was interrogated because  apparently someone broke into the Planetarium and set the alarms off. Weird. Then we learned a bunch of random junk that I don't even remember in school. Aries and Gemini hooked up. Cancer, Capricorn, and me got a detention because we're apparently not allowed to roast teachers when they're listening, or at all I guess. Pft lame. Mr.O kept having meetings with us, though he refuses to just flat out say what he means by calling us special, and instead says you'll know when the time is right.

I seriously feel like my life is a complete YA novel, but after all that jazz something fab happened. Capricorn and Scorpio got together. Whoop! Then Aries and Gemini broke up, and I choose to interoperate it as it end on horrible terms. Reason being I almost got hit in the head by a book from Gemini when asking Aries about the details. Aries wasn't to happy about saving me.

Uh, let's see let's see what else? Oh, uh Mr.O is also making us do this friendship junk. Seriously like what? Is he a councilor or something?  They're all about what's your favorite color, what's your full name, where do you come from, stuff like that. It super dumb, but hey. That's where I am right now.

I sighed as I laid back farther in my desk. Pisces and Libra just got done talking about there wonderful Thanksgiving break to gather, for the city time today.

"What about you Sagittarius?"

"Well, it was basically the usual for me. Me and Leo went to our Grandmothers, lots of grown ups talking–."

"Harassing us about not having dates yet." Leo butted in.

"Better get on that. The Winter Ball is only about three weeks away." Pisces teased.

"Yeah okay, how's your luck going Aries?"

Oh poor poor Leo, little did he know what kind of hell he had just entered.

"What was that Leo?" Gemini asked in what–in my opinion–sounded like the type of demonic voice that would be in a horror movie.

"Geez hell-beast it was only a question calm down."

Sagittarius continued in farther detail, with Leo constantly adding in. So, be Bord af, I took out my sketchbook and starting a thinking of something to scribble.

Book character? Nah. Movie Character? Hmm, no. What about. . . video game character? Why are fandom characters the only thing I can think about? 'Cause that's what your life centers around. Fair enough.

Having enough of talking to myself I turned towards Capricorn, but of course she was busy talking to Scorpio. Normally I would add myself in any who, but I feel like I should give them a little private time for awhile. Then I turned to Cancer who was talking with Pisces and Libra. Uh, not exactly my favorite people to talk to. I think I'll pass. Then I looked around at Aries who was sitting awkwardly by Gemini. I could possibly ruin that amazing moment.

With I smile I turned back to my sketchbook and just started drawing a circle. Great, now what?

"What'ch ya doing?"  Sagittarius asked leaning over my shoulder.

Stopping myself from almost filling out of my chair in shock I let an awkward laugh escape me before turning around to look at him with a deadly look.

"Can I help you?"

"Sure, Ms. Grump. I'm bord talk to me." He whined leaning on his desk with a pathetic look.

"If you haven't noticed I'm trying to do something."

"Hmm? Oh, what'ch ya drawing?"

"Uh. . ."

"You Turned me down to sit and stare at a paper?"

"Yep."

"You should draw an owl then," he suggested and my mind immediately leaped back to a couple days ago when he mentioned owls being his favorite animal. "That way you're at least turned me down for something cool."

I think he was about to say something else, but before he could then bell rang. Maybe it was just my imagination, but he looked a little upset when it had rang. If he had thought it wasn't for long cause he immediately got up and head towards the door.

"See ya, Ice Queen." He said with the wave of his head as he head out.

I started after him for a bit before my mind came back to reality. I then quickly grabbed my stuff and then walked a little fast paced to my next class, which was supposed to be something like sculpting. Only the teacher were supposed to have has a different class so it's more of a study hall.

I sat down in my usual spot and then opened my sketchbook back up. Normally I wouldn't draw anything that someone told me to draw, with out being paid that is, but since I had nothing else to do. Why not?