CHAPTER XXXVI

~~VIRGO'S P.O.V~~

There's that feeling again. I don't know what it is jealousy, betrayal, fear, maybe a little of each. Maybe non. It's hard to say. I do however know that I'm angry. I'm angry at Gemini, at Leo, at myself. I don't know. Maybe that's how I ended up here. The planetarium. Apparently the only classroom not locked.

I stared up at all of the circling planets and listened to the pouring rain. I know I should have followed Lib and Gem, but I just couldn't. I'm not sure what, but after that last fight with Gem– I just can't anymore. I can't watch her have fun while I sit quietly in the background anymore.

So, until the rain stops, I guess I'll just stay here for now. In the dark, watching the stars and plants, listening to the rain, alone. Maybe that's how it should be.

Just then the door slammed shut and a small yelp escaped me. I jumped to my feet and swung around to face a rather angry looking Leo. When he noticed me his eyes narrowed a bit and a worried expression took over his face.

"Virgo," he started with a small forced laugh. "Figures you'd be in a classroom even when school canceled."

"What do you want, Leo?"

"To know why you ran off with out telling anyone. Gem's pretty worried you know." He told me will coming over to sit by me.

"Yeah, I figured."

"Then why'd you do it?"

"No reason. I just needed to be alone."

"Heh, yeah sure."

"What's your deal!" I snapped at him wanting him to leave more than ever right now. Usually I could handle Leo's stupidness, but not right now.

"What's yours?" He asked back sounding just as annoyed as I felt.

Calming down a little I looked away from him and down at my feet. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Even if you wanted to be alone you didn't have to leave without telling anyone! You still could have told someone. Do you know how worried they were? Gemini was crying cause she thought you left because of her–."

I stiffened and quietly waited him for him to continue. Quietly hopping he wouldn't figure it out, but of course. He has to be smart just this once.

"That's it isn't it. You left because of Gemini, but why?"

"It's not just because of Gemini," I told him looking back up to the ceiling trying to find anything else to concentrate on.

"Then what else?"

"Look Leo, I don't want to talk about it s-so just. . . leave me alone."

I knew that I probably looked pathic right now. My hair was a mess from waking up in the middle of the night to find my room flooded, I had no make up on, and that was probably for the best. Since, I'm pretty sure any mascara I had on right now would be running from all the tears that were running down my face. I'm just lucky it was dark, but even through all the darkness Leo could still see my tears.

He sighed and got up. "Fine, if you don't want to talk about it then that's okay. For now, but you have to tell someone later. It's not healthy for you to hide all of you emotions."

"Okay, mom." I said with a small laugh as I wiped some of my tears away. Then when gaze went back on Leo, I felt my eyes widen. "Uh, want are you doing?"

He was being down a bit, one arm resting one his knee, the other extended out towards me.

"Offering you a hand up." He said simply not understanding my question at all. Typical Leo.

"Yeah, I get that fur for brains. I meant why?"

"Because. Look there is no way your staying here alone. So you get two options. Number one; come with me back to the other girls room, or we can both stay here and I can annoy you for the rest of the day.

I sighed before smiling up to him and excepting his hand. "Well I mean, if those are the options then I better just go. It a whole lot better than the consequences of stay."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I don't like spending time with you."

"Yeah sure, you can keep lying to yourself, but I know the truth. Everybody loves Leo."

Yeah, everybody loves Leo.