CHAPTER XXII

~~SAGITTARIUS P.O.V~~

"Ugh," Aries groaned while lying on the couch.

Turns out we should have listened to Virgo. After the lake thing the two of us had gotten sick. Thought everyone else appears to be fine.

On the bright side, no school! On the down side, I feel terrible. And I can't even make Scorpio take care of us cause he's at school. Dumb school.

Everyone else was at school too. So it would be just me and Aries until school ends. Which at any other time would have been cool, but he is to busy complaining about. While Everything basically.

I groaned and rolled over in the chair. This was going to be along day.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Sagittarius!" Someone shouted by my ear.

"Ah," I screamed and fell out of the chair.

I'm guessing I has fallen asleep because I couldn't remember anything that happened after Scorpio left.

I looked up and saw two worried faces, and two unamused. Cancer and Taurus wore the worried expressions, and I was touched. Then Scorpio, who I'm assuming was the one that screamed at me, and Capricorn were totally unamused. Along with Aquarius who, as usually, was poker facing.

"What," she asked annoyed as I stared at her.

"Nothing," I sighed and sat up before staring back blankly at the five. "Can I help you?"

"Wow rude much?" Capircorn asked back annoyed. Is everyone annoyed at me today?

"Are you okay, Sagit?" Taurus asked sitting down in the chair I was in before.

"Ya I guess. So why are you guys here? Is school over already?"

"No, it lunch break." Cancer explained.

"Oh okay." I push Taurus off of my chair and sit back down. "So, where's everyone else."

"They didn't want to come," Scorpio told me with a smirk.

"Oh shut the fu-,"

"Oh my god Sagittarius shut the hell up I'm trying to sleep!" Aries yelled from his spot on the couch.

Huh, so that's what its like to wake a bear up from hibernation. Cool.

"I'm not the only loud one," I point out pointing at the other five-- or three. Aquarius and Capircorn seemed to have disappeared.

"Oh. Hey guys, what up?" Aries asked with an obnoxious grin.

"I hate you."

"Don't be mean to the sick," Capircorn demands popping up out of no where and hitting me on the back of my head. Wow, Cap, your sure setting a good example.

"Cappy, don't be a hypocrite." Aqua told her handing me a bowl of soup.

"Thanks. Did you really cook the soup that fast? I mean you guys have only been here for like three of four minutes." I asked tacking a sip of the soup.

"Heh, ya. Actually," she started. "We've been here for like fifteen minutes. Before we were just watching the two of you."

"While that not creepy," Aries commented eating his own soup.

Aquarius just shrugged before walking back over to our small kitchen.

"Ignore her, she's just good at making things awkward." Capircorn told us.

"Ya, we weren't watching you. Entirely." Cancer added. "We we're arguing over who wakes you guys up."

"Either way it was still creepy!" Aqua shouted from the kitchen.

"She's right," Scorpio agreed.

"Ya, and since we spent all that time arguing we're going to be late to class." Taurus pointed out.

"What!" The three girls yelled.

"Ah, he's right! Sorry guys, I'll wash the dishes after school. Okay? Okay. Bye!" Aqua rambled as she ran out the door both Cancer and Capircorn following after her.

"Bye guys get better soon." Cancer said.

"If I get sick I'm going to kill you guys," Capircorn threatened.

Scorpio and Taurus said bye to and then left. I looked over at Aries who just shrugged before going back to sleep. I followed his lead. After that visit I'm even more tired than I was before.