PROLOGUE

'Ah August 30th, just two days before the end of summer vacation. Also known as the time every kid dreads. Everybody running around getting new school supplies, picking out first day of school outfits, and for some it's  the time to get ready for a new school. '

I take a deep breath and look out the taxi window. I get the joy of the one thing kids hate more than school, switching schools. Leaving all your friends behind to go and make a fool of yourself in front of a whole new school. The worst part of this is that it isn't even for a good reason. I mean some kids move because of parents separating, Some move so their parents can have better jobs to support their families with, and Other move just for the heck of it for like a bigger house or more land or something. Not me though.

My family isn't moving with me, I get the honor of going to a boarding school. Yeah, I mean I was "specially" request. "Jazz Hands!". So now I get to share a room and go to school with a bunch of snobby rich kids."Great," I mumble will gritting my teeth. I really can't wait till Thanksgiving vacation.

"So..." I get cut off from my thought by the taxi driver trying to make small talk."Your going to GHS huh that must be fun.

"Not really," I snap back at him. I immediately regret it. I don't like being rude and I know it not the taxi driver's fault, but I'm just so mad about this whole situation. I mean how could my mom send me to a boarding school, or a different school in general. She knows I don't make friends easily.

"So I guessing your not thrilled about it huh?" He sarcastically adds.

I just reply with a nod and go back to staring out the window. With a sigh I decided to put in my headphones and listen to Hamilton. Surprisingly it calms me down.

♪ " If you got something to say, name a time and places face to face. I have the honor to be your obedient servant, A. Burr...."

•••••••••

"Hey kid," The taxi driver yells waking me up from my day dream. "We're here."

"Oh, thanks. How much do I owe you?" I hand him the money grab my bag and hop out. I watch him drive away before taking a deep breath and turning towards my new school.

My jaw immediately drops as I look up at what appears to be a 5 story school. I would whistle, but I can't so in stead I just say wow before I start walking forward. Looking at the school I start realizing how fun this could be. Staying here at this beautiful place. No annoying siblings, No having to wake up early just to get a ride, No bus full of screaming children, and on a lesser extent no parents telling you when to go to bed. I wonder what the curfew is, or if there is one.

Once again I am cut off from my thoughts as I approach the doors and get body slammed by some kid onto the cement. Whipping me head up to glare at the kid I can't help myself.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!"