CHAPTER XXXI

~~ARIES'S P.O.V~~

I don't know. I seriously just don't know. I DON'T KNOW! I'm so fucking confused. AHHHHHHH!

Gemini........kissed............Aquarius..... Hahah. No. Though that probably would have been more interesting. No she kissed Sagittarius. Like what the hell? I thought she like Leo, but no. Apparently not. Only after that things just got more confusing.

After Gemini opened her eyes she burst out into tearing and ran away with Aquarius running after her. I looked at Sagittarius confused and he just continued staring forward like he had just killed a cat or something.

Then Leo told us that she had actually meant to kiss me. Me! She wants to go out with me. I think I'm going to start hyperventilating. CAUSE GUESS WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THAT! Cancer asked me out! Internal screaming!

I have no idea what to do.........................
................................ Help.

I need help, but from who? I can't ask Leo. He would obviously say to go with Gemini. Can't ask Sagittarius. He's still in shock. And nobody else in the squad has dated or would be helpful at all. While non of the guys at least. As well as the girl though too. As far as I know Libra's the only girl that has dated, and she hasn't been having the best dating luck either it appears.