CHAPTER XVII

~~AQUARIUS' P.O.V~~

"Seriously guys. Tell me where we're going!" I demanded as my friends continued to pull me along.

"You'll see. Were almost there." Capricorn tells me.

I pout and pull me arms away from the two. Not think that I pulled that hard, I fall back on the floor surprised.

"Ouch." I saw as I lay on the floor glaring at my two 'friends', who are currently laughing there heads off.
"Gee thanks guys. I'm fine don't worry."

"Heh, sorry. Want a hand up?" Cancer offers holding back a laugh.

I shake my head and stand up on my own. We start walking again. I take everything in as we do. I hadn't been in this hallway yet. It was much move interesting than the others, in a way.

Unlike all the others, this ones walls were a plain gray. The carpet was gray to, with a little mix of black and white, and there was only one window. It was located at the very end of the hall.

Cancer and Capricorn stopped walking and I ran into the to. Both of them caught me and propped me back up. Cancer opened the door in front of us and my eyes grew wide as I looked inside.

"Wow!"

"Welcome, Aquarius. To our secret hide out." Cancer told me with a wink.

"Also known as the schools planetarium." Capricorn added.

I stared around at the room. It was beautiful. It was a huge room with chairs lined along the sides. Kinda like a movie theater, except the ceiling was covered with the stars, planets, and consolations and such.

"This school is amazing!" I swear if I was an anime character my eyes would be stars.

We all went to a row and sat down on the chairs, which were kind of like bean bags. Then we broke out in random laughter.

"So, how did this become your secret his out?" I asked them when the laughter ended.

"Oh well..." Capricorn started but she stopped when Cancer pushed her causing her to fall on the floor.

"Sh. I think I here someone coming." She went on the ground by Capricorn and poked her head over the chair. Just enough for her to be able to see who came through the door.

I sunk to the ground to and gave Cap a questioning look, but she just shrugged and we both stayed down while Cancer watched the door. After a little while I was able to hear a couple voices and then the door opened.

I was very tempted to look, but something told me to stay put. Cancer wasn't looking at the door she was looking at me terrified. What do we do? She mouthed.

I shrugged and scooted closer to the wall. Capricorn and Cancer did the same and all three of us squashed together preying we wouldn't be found.

"What did the boss say?" A voice asked as its volume grew. Giving a sign that they were walking closer to us.

"To put it short he said I better hurry up." Another voice answered the first.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but something sounded familiar about the voices. Though, at the moment, I didn't care enough to think any harder about it.

"Well ya. The winter solstice is coming up and there supposed to, at the very least, know by then." The first voice said back and I heard a plop. From what I'm guessing came from the holder of the voice having a seat.

"Easy for you to say. The boss's focus isn't on you."

"Hey, that's not my fault. If you had sent have messed up on the first mission, then you wouldn't be under probation."

"I keep telling people. That was an accident. Besides, the main thing is that we finish this so that we don't end up like the others."

"Ya, the would kind of suck if we got thrown back up there right away." The first voice agreed.

They moved on to another topic that I didn't care enough about to listen to. I didn't care about the first one at the moment either though. The thing I cared about was that we get out of here with out getting in trouble.

"Hey! Did you here that?" The second voice asked.

I felt a chill run down my back as my eyes grew wide in horror. I looked at my friends who wore the same expression. Non of us had made a noise, bit that didn't matter. If they found us here something tells me it wouldn't end well.

"Ya, I think so. I think it came from outside. We should probably get back to work." With that the the sounds of foot steps came and went along with the sound of the door opening and closing.

We all reminded still for a couple more minutes until we were sure they were gone.

"What was that?" Capricorn asked taking deep breaths.

"I have no idea..." I was cut off by Cancer putting her hand over my mouth silencing me.

The door opened again, but this time I knew for sure I recognised the voices.
The three of us let out sighs of relief. Than we stood up and glared at the new comers.

"What are you guys doing here? You almost gave us a heart attack!" Cancer shouted at the three before us.

Scorpio, Taurus, and Pisces started at us confused. Until Scorpio's eyes seemed to land on Capricorn. Then he rolled his them and turned around.

"Never mind guys let's go somewhere else." He said to the other two.

"No way, Scorpio. Just cause you and Capricorn are going through a...um..thing? Doesn't mean we can't be in the same room as them." Pisces argues.

"Ya," Taurus agrees with a nod of his head. "There's plenty of room here for both of you to be in here. So just suck it up."

"Wow, Pisces and Taurus are agreeing," Cancer pointed out happily. "Does that mean you two made up?"

"Sort of. I wouldn't say the same thing happened with Virgo, Gemini, and Libra though." Taurus said.

Pisces and him walked over and had a seat in the row behind us. As for Scorpio thought, he glared at the two and turned around.

"Well fine. If you to are going to leave me for them. Then I'll just go hang out with Aries or something!" He said slamming the door behind him.

We all flinched and looked around at each other with a bit of a concerned look. Other than Capricorn that is. She just glared at the space where Scorpio used to be and muttered something and him being a five year old.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Taurus asked Pisces.

"Ya, I'm sure he will. Honestly I just feel sorry for however has to hear him complain about this." Pisces joked.

Everyone laughed and then we went on talking about some other things. Though I couldn't seem to get the scene from before out of my head.
I took a metal note to bring this bake up when we got home. For now I'll just enjoy hanging out with these dorks.

I smiled and joined in on the conversation. All of us were dying of laughter by the end of our hang out, which had lasted for about two or three hours. The boys waved good bye as they left, but Cancer, Capricorn and I remanded.

We shard another look and all of us were thinking the same thing.

"So what did those mystery people mean?"