Rescued By My Kidnapper 4

About forty-five minutes had passed and I heard a knock on the door. The door creaked open slowly, making my curiosity rise with undeniable speed.

The familiar blue eyed man with the unknown name came in, along with an old lady.  She had wrinkles visible around her face; her cheeks were flushed pink, giving an appearance she had worked all day. In her hands she carried a tray consisting of glass of water, needle, thread and some gauze.

She must be Ivy, considering the person my kidnapper called before. After he finished his call I told him to leave me alone, which he surprisingly did. Who knew kidnappers followed their victim’s wishes? He even took out the rope for me, knowing that I wouldn’t escape in my shocked state. After that I covered my leg with the thick blanket, not being able to look at it.

I broke out of my reverie when I heard Ivy spoke.

“Alright, let me see that cut of yours,” Ivy instructed, giving me a hearty smile before revealing the wound on my leg.

I quickly looked away before taking a surreptitious glance at the monster that would scar my leg from now on.

“Oh my! This is quite deep,” she gushed,” hold on. Let me clean the blood first.”

She rushed out of the room and came in a few seconds later with a bowl of water and towel.

She quickly cleaned the wound, wiping the blood as gingerly as possible. I felt a little pain here and there when I felt the material brushed against my wound although managing to swallow the hisses of pain down my throat.

I didn’t even give a thought about my kidnapper until I felt the sound of the door closed. He went out. The only ones left in the room were Ivy and me.

“Is the wound really bad? Like do I have to get my leg chopped of or something?” I questioned without thinking.

Ivy let out a heart-warming laugh, reminding me a little bit of my mother. I swallowed the tears that threatened to spill when I thought of my mother. Get a hold of yourself Violet!

“No darling! It’s a gash but nothing that serious, you would have to get your leg poisoned to have your leg amputated,” she assured, letting out another amused laugh.

Oh! So that was what I said, I thought. My bemused face had turned beet red as I looked away in embarrassment.

“It’s okay, no need to be embarrassed about it. If I were you, I would faint,” Ivy added. I smiled at her attempt to joke. Oh the elderly…

Her amused face changed into a look of pity after a while.

“Is there something wrong?” I inquired.

“Heard about your little accident, which lead you to this. Such a horrible man to have done this, stabbing you on the leg,” she said in a sad tone.

“What do you mean? What man? I got stabbed?” I asked, horror filing my eyes.

If I remembered correctly, I had no form of stabbing for the past few hours. The last time I felt pain on my right thigh was the night of my kidnapping, before I fainted. Which means...?

Oh god.

My kidnapper stabbed on the night I was captured and I didn’t even notice? Plus he didn’t bother to seek any medical attention till now…such a stupid thing to do! I’m so going to kill that son of a bitch. Well, if he doesn’t kill me first.

I involuntary shuddered at the thought of being killed. This guy’s dangerous that’s for sure. One wrong move and I’ll be dead. I have to get out of here. I just have to be extra careful.