Chapter 21

Note* Three POV changes, beware.

Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning, wrapped up in Logan's arms. His arms were around my waist, and our legs were tangled together. I finally felt complete and happy. I shifted in his arms, well tried to, he was hugging me too tight. I was able to turn and be dead-set staring at Logan's hot, sexy, handsome face. His face was clear, flawless. Literally. Except for a dark shadow on his chin. I traced my finger across his jawline and jumped when his eyes opened.

"Good morning love," He said, and pecked my lips, lovingly. "Morning." I mumbled, staring into his eyes. "Last night...best night of my life." He said, smiling, showing his dimple I loved so much, "Logan, I'm going back to L.A. with you, today, tomorrow, whenever, I'm going with you, and moving in and in a couple of years we can get married and have 1,000,000 kids together." I stated, looking into his eyes, wanting him to believe me. "Really?" He said, so happy and full of love that I couldn't help but become happy too. I nodded.

"Well, let's get ready then and go to your apartment. Have you dropped out of college here? You can start again in L.A, If you want to." Logan looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Yeah, i dropped out a couple of days ago, and I'd love to start in L.A. All I need is maybe two more years of college, and bam, I'm done." I replied to him. "Great." He said, and unwrapped his arms that were around me. I kind of wanted to be in his arms again, but I knew we wouldn't be able to, so I just got up, then I realized I was butt naked...I quickly panicked and looked at Logan. His eyes darkened with lust, and he pounced onto me. Let's just say it was a re-do of last night. *wink wink*

Maria's POV

I missed him. I missed him more then I missed him when we stopped talking and becoming enemies. I missed him more then anything and I wanted him to be near me, so I would know he was alright. But I felt the satisfaction that if I was feeling this way, he most likely was too.

It was kind of hilarious how I wanted him in pain, but then it pained me when I realized he was in pain. Okay that's it. I jumped up from the couch, switched the tv to off, and jumped out the door. I needed to see him.

I looked down and realized I was still barefoot, had my oversized t-shirt and boy-shorts I wore for bed still on..I ran back inside and chose new clothes. I threw on random purple skinnies and a grey loose tank top. I slipped on some random pair of flips flops (I believe they we're lime green.) and ran straight out the door.

I took the bus to Marcus's apartment and asked the bellhop which apartment room he was in. I quickly jumped into the elevator, pressing the up button a billion times. I never realized who was beside me until I was pushed against the wall if the elevator and staring into the brown eyes I loved so much.

His lips trailed down my neck, so slowly, lingering for a couple more seconds, til he finally darted his tongue out and licked my neck. I shivered, out of lust. He latched onto a part of my neck, and gave me the worlds greatest hickey. I tilted my head to give him more access, feeling like a classic whore. He bit and licked the same spot of where we was giving me a hickey, until he pulled away, and stared at me.

"Oh god, your just so beautiful," He stared into my eyes, and pulled me close into a hug. "I missed you so much, I just can't stay away." He whispered into my hair, sighing in content as he held me close.

I pulled away from him, walked to the other side of this huge elevator, and glared. "Don't you think that for a second I forgive you for everything you did, because I don't!" Then I ran up to him and hugged him. Bipolar? Very.

He squeezed me closer, as I heard the ding of the elevator, announcing that someone was in the elevator with us. I looked to the side and saw some random old couple. I unlinked my arms from Marcus's neck and cleared my throat, awkwardly. His arms still rested around my waist.