Chapter 4

That's Logan! Have fun drooling :) --------->
( Alex Pettyfer )

Chapter 5

When you finally realize that your going back to your hometown, it hits you hard.

I mean sitting on a plane going to Anaheim beside your sleeping best friend, you have A LOT of time to think.

Don't panic.

I kept repeating in my head.

If I do see any of them, I'm just gonna walk away.

It's not like they'll remember me, I'm probably just a faint memory in their heads.

But no matter how mean they were to me, I couldn't hate them.

They were family, they fed me, too take of me.....bullied me.

I looked out the window and all I saw was clouds. White foggy skies.

I looked up and saw black.

Space.

Coooooool.

ANYWAYS, that was off topic.

I looked in the mini tv in front of me and it read that we were an hour away from Anaheim.

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!

Calm Down!

I breathed in and out and relaxed.

"Miss, are you alright?" A flight attendant asked.

"Yeah,"

"Alright, well, if you need anything just call us." She smiled then left.

I decided to get some sleep before I had to get off the plane.

Angela's POV (her mom)

Oh, I miss my baby.

I haven't talked to anyone in three years!

It was their fault she is gone.

If she comes back and forgives everyone, I'll start talking again, but other then that, I stay silent.

They know that I'm still furious at them, Jack especially.

She was his own flesh and blood!

Who does that?!?

Its because of all of them, I don't even know if Natasha is alright, I don't even know if she's dead or alive! It's all their fault.

Logan sometimes misses her more then I do.

He would see me looking at pictures of Natasha, his face gets all red and tears well up in his eyes.

I know that he's Natasha's mate, an that he's probably killing inside, three years without no mate? Yeah, thats hard.

I still don't understand why he rejected her, or said on his 17 birthday, the day that Natasha left, that he had no mate, it was kind of obvious by the way he kept staring at her at his party and looked surprised when she was gone.

He kept asking where and why did she go, every single night he would be at the gym punching and kicking everything.

The pack's doctor always had to help his spilt knuckles.

Poor Logan, I remember being there and holding him for the first time while Natasha and Nathan were still in my tummy.

I knew the boy ever since he was not even an hour old.

Anyways, I know Jack is killing inside too, I'm not talking to him either,I'm his mate and I'm not talking to him.

I want Natasha back! Please god!