Chapter 2

Chapter 2

'Where to go? Where to go?' I chanted in my head while throwing my stuff into a suitcase. I paced across my room, getting frustrated that I didn't know where to go.

No one liked me, so I basically really didn't have a place to go, I will have to be alone for probably the rest of my life. But then again, that isn't a new thing, I am already alone.

I was sick of my depressed state, so I just shoved that to the back of my mind, and continued to pack. I didn't have much stuff, just a few sweatpants, two jeans, and a couple of t shirts and sweatshirts.

I walked to my dresser, pulling out a hidden space, finding my money and placing it into my backpack that I was going to use as a carry on.

Then it hit me. I was going to the place I always wanted to go after I heard about the 2010 Winter Olympics. I'm going to Vancouver BC, Canada. I'm in California now, so they shouldn't be able to find me...

I wrote them a note saying,

'Dear whoever reads this,

Well, I'm gone. Yahoo, no fatty to disgrace your pack. I honestly don't ever think of coming back, seeing as you guys hate me so much. Have fun without me! Natasha'

As I packed the rest of my things left into my suitcase, I saw the last of this room. The room I spent for the last 16 years of my life.The room I spent crying . The room I used to protect myself from all their hurting comments, and then some.

Goodbye.

And with that, I jumped out the window. Gone forever. Oh at least I think forever.

Angela's POV (Natasha's Mom)

As I walked around, I couldn't help but think somethings wrong. But I ignored it. I knew someone would fix it eventually so I'm not going to really worry about it. I looked around and saw Kaylee, Nathan, Jenna, and Lacey all huddled together and laughing.

I talked to Jack (Natasha's dad).

"Where's Natasha?" I asked worriedly, I knew they left her out in things, but she should be here. I sniffed and I barely smelt her scent.

"She ran up to her room 3 hours ago." He said, not really caring by the tone of his voice. I glared at him as I replied.

"I'm going to check on her," I said and walked away. Stupid mate, doesn't even care about his fourth daughter.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Jack said, but I ignored him, let him act like he cares, when he really doesn't.

I opened her room door and gasped as I saw. It was empty except for her dresser, bed and wardrobe. All empty. The window was open and a tiny piece of paper was on her bed. I thought for the worst and already tears welled up in my eyes. I walked to it as I read,

Dear whoever reads this,

Well, I'm gone. Yahoo, no fatty to disgrace your pack. I honestly don't ever think of coming back, seeing as you guys hate me so much. Have fun without me!

Natasha

I dropped the note and it slowly fell to the empty bed. My baby girl is gone.I dropped to the ground on my knees and screamed 'NO!'.

"What happened Angela?!?" Jack said, looking around the room at the emptiness.

"She's gone!! My baby is gone and never coming back!!!" I cried as I laid on the ground, tears fulling running down my cheeks.

"What?" He said shocked, and helped me up from the ground to comfort me, but I immediately brushed his arms off and grabbed the note again.

"Read it!" I shoved the paper in his face, and his eyes quickly scanned the yellow sticky note.

"I heard screaming what happened?" Kaylee said, while Nathan, Jenna and Lacey came into the room, including Nancy and John (Logan's parents). And last but not least, Logan.

"Natasha....she's gone." Jack said, still in shock after reading the note. For some reason I could sense happiness in his tone....jackass.

"W-what?" Logan face looked heartbroken, for some reason.

"She left. And she said she's never coming back." I said, anger and sadness filling my emotions.

"She's gone? My little sister is gone?" Nathan asked, his eyes widening.

Yeah. And what's with this 'my pack doesn't want me and hates me business'?" I said angrily to the group.

"Well, uh, we were all mean to her?" Lacey and Jenna said feeling a bit of pity.

"We never thought she would leave...." Kaylee said, trailing off.

"YOU GUYS WERE MEAN TO HER?!" John yelled.

"Yes. All of us were, even Dad!" Nathan said rubbing his neck.

"I can't believe you, to your own daughter!! And your sister! And your pack member! How dare you?!?" I said, in full shock, mostly anger at my mate. HIS OWN DAUGHTER.

"But she's gone, and its all our faults...." Logan's voice cracked, tears welling up in his eyes.

Natasha's POV.

I loved my mom. She was the only one who actually cared.She never made fun of me, honestly, Logan's parents never did either.

Everybody else did though.My wolf was howling for Logan.'Shut up, he's the one who rejected you.' I said to my wolf as she growled and replied back.

'Logan rejected YOU, not his wolf. His wolf wanted me, but Logan is too stubborn to listen to him.'

I grit my teeth, as I held my carry on bag closer to my body, as a group of skinny pretty teenagers all giggled and pointed at me. I felt so self conscious right now.

"All passengers flying to Vancouver, may board the plane now, I repeat, all passengers flying to Vancouver, may board the plane now." The lady said, as I got up, and took out my ticket.

Just watch, if I ever do come back, they'll see me, and I won't be the same ugly fat girl that they saw.

I'll be totally different.

And that, is a promise.

> 3RD PERSON POV

Logan looked like a zombie. He had dark circles under his eyes. All he ever did was sneak girls into his room.

He missed Natasha, so much.He wanted, no needed her back. And he would find her and tell her why he had rejected her.

~~~~

Yeup, this is edited. And I deleted the song. Lol just in case you want to listen to it, it was Run This Town by Jay-z and Rihanna . Love you guys and thanks for reading ! :)