Chapter 8

I sat down on the corner of the bed, my back against the wall with my knees pressed against my chest, my nails between my chattering teeth as l bit on them and my constricted pupils racing across the room and walls around me. I've been in this exact position for the past half hour since l got back from school. Who could blame me? That fucking dog Jaeger has been tempting me to just gauge his eyes out and make him kneel down in front of me, making his voice tremble and fear me as l make the animal recite the same words over and over to me. ' I swear, on my putrid soul, to lay my eyes, hands, or even speak to Levi's goddess'. Just thinking about it makes me shiver in pleasure from just the imagined feeling of anticipation on my face and my hands tingling with joy. Nothing makes me happier than a man knowing his place and keeping away from what is mine.

Slowly, my heart calms down from the stress and anticipation that was building up inside of me before it finally diminished into nothing but just a familiar feeling of 'high ecstasy'. My body shifted its limbs around to make my press into the sheets and bury itself into the mattress with my bangs covering my now closed eyes. My hands, pressed down on top of my chest with their fingers clasped together in a loose but decent grasp. A small sigh escaped my lips and l soon fell asleep, awaiting another day to come, maybe another victim to kill, who knows anymore with me.

(( Author's Note)): Sorry for the short and boring chapter, just been busy with schoolwork and lack of creativity. ._. But, if this chapter gets 50 favorites, I'll put a long, gory chapter for the next one. :3