Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hello Kouhai's~ ^w^ This is the sequel to my first Levi Yandere book, so please rate on how well l did with this first chapter. Thank you!~ %^_^%

I remember that day... The first love l ever had and killed on the spot...

I trailed my fingers across her chin then press my fingertips against her cheeks to make them in a puffy expression towards me. Glaring down at her eyes, l could just see the terror in her eyes mixed in with confusion and no hope. I smirk wildly while squeezing her cheeks together roughly as the girl yelps out in pain. '' Shhh.'' I spoke with a lack of care. I trail my hand down my pant leg and pat my pockets to find it vacant. " Shit. It seems that my trusty partner in crime isn't with me sweetheart~'' The girl yelps out and continues to scratch and dig her nails into my wrist frantically as l hold her roughly under my grasp. Looking around, l spot a nearby fork on the dining table. I grab it then show her the glistening fork under the light. " I can tell you're the type of lady who loves some torture. Let's begin shall we?~''

Why did she cheat on me... It didn't matter... because l still loved her till the end...

Slowly and lightly l drag the fork ends along her soft skin from her thigh up to her arm. I stop at the shoulder blade and slowly press the fork against the soft skin harder... and harder... and harder until the fork finally sunk inside the skin. The female screamed in pain and l cover her mouth with my other hand. '' As much as l love hearing you scream sweetheart, l'll need you to tone it down a bit. I can't let the other men out there hear your beautiful cries out loud now can we?~'' The girl's eyes starting darting all over the place in a frantic panic. I push her back against the floorboards while hovering over her. I dig the fork further into the shoulder-blade, passing by all the delicious tissues and muscles. Until, the fork stopped at the rotary cuff. Groaning silently under my breath, l drag the fork back out and look at the blood staining the steel utensil. Glaring back down at the helpless girl, l aim the fork over her right eye closely while smirking. " I've always loved the way your eyes looked~ You wouldn't mind if l dug one out would you?~ Thank you sweetheart~" I held her head in place then pierced her glorious right eye with my rusty fork. The girl yelped out in pain then started coughing critically into my hand, staining it with blood.

Now l have a new love... and l plan on keeping her alive this time....

Sensations ran up my spine, as if l just had sex and had an orgasm. I moan lightly under my breathe and pant quietly. Licking my lips, l dig the fork further into her now empty socket and stir it around in place, making it into a soup-like consistency. The girl's screams started to tone down until it stopped all together. I widen my eyes and snap out of my pleasure as l stare down at the girl. Pulling out the fork l stand up and stare down at the now lifeless body. '' You died? Well, it was worth it. Wasn't it sweetheart?~''

Oh ( Your name)~ I can't wait until you scream my name under the moonlight~