Chapter 4

After discovering my little incident from last night, I wash my myself, letting the water and soap sink into my filthy skin. I finished my usual morning routine and ran a hand through my hair as l scavenged for my keys. " Where the hell is it." I muttered to myself. As my eyes wandered around the living room, l caught a glimpse of someone fairly familiar. ( Your name). I quickly took a double take as l shift my gaze out the window, staring at her figure up and down. A smirk danced upon my lips as l grabbed my bag and headed outside without the keys. Who needs a car when you can just walk with your soulmate to school. I could tell ( Your name) saw me walk out because she glanced back at me with her gorgeous orbs and her hair swaying slightly from the movement. I bit my bottom lip as l tried not to pounce on her with all might. Pinning her down on the cement, letting the world stare at me as l take her right then and there, marking her as mine. I need to stop all these filthy thoughts or else l might grow hard once more. " ( Your name)." My voice spoke out loud enough for her to stare back at me once more. I walked up next to her and stared down at her. " Yes?" Her quiet yet angelic voice voiced out. " Let me walk you to school, a beautiful girl as yourself shouldn't be walking alone out in the open." She widened her eyes and blushed a light hue of pink as she smiled gently. " I'll be fine..." " Levi." I quickly sputtered out. " Levi... I'll be fine Levi. I can handle myself." She smiles as she then walks ahead towards school without me. My heart felt like it continued melting like an ice cream cone under a heat lamp. My mind kept repeating the same thing over and over again. ( Your name) ( Your name) ( Your name) ( Your name) ( Your name). " Now l have to make her mine.."

The usual morning classes pass by, Psychology, French II, English. Then rolled in the afternoon classes meaning Chemistry, P.E., Algebra ll. I sighed as l walked out chemistry, my mind not fixated on the lesson we just learned but rather on P.E. instead since she was in the same class as l am. My feet anxious to dash through the hallway to reach the gymnasium.

As P.E. resumed to it's usual routine, l sneakily went behind the bleachers and ran through the empty openings where no one else saw me. I sprinted towards the girl's locker room and went up towards the door, pushing the door hoping that it was already unlocked. Luckily, it was. I quietly slipped into the forbidden locker room and shut the door behind me. The room reeked of mixed perfumes and sanitizer. I gazed around for ( Your name)'s backpack with a gentle color and pins on the small front of it. I spotted it and smirked as l quickly snatched it and ravished inside of it. My eyes widened as l spotted a pair of panties inside it. The same smirk as this morning played on my lips as l took out the piece of laced fabric. On impulse, l let my nostrils dance around the inside of it, smelling each spot, mainly focusing on the middle where her entrance was placed. " Her scent..." I traced the tip of my tongue lightly on the middle of it, tasting the sweetness throughout my taste-buds. " So delicious....so  extravagant..." More... l want more...

Author's note: The last part of this chapter made me cringe when l was writing it. XD But you know, this book has no limitations l suppose? XD Please favorite, add to your library, comment, and follow!