Chapter 3

I was my face with the steaming hot water and grimace as the hot water sinks into my pores. Opening my eyes slowly, l look around and grab my handy pocket knife. With an unbreakable screeching sound, l carve ( Your name)'s name into the right corner of the mirror, making it another carving with the other ones on the glass. As a small ounce of adrenaline for the night, l graze the sharp edge of the blade against my rough skin, making me moan in excitement. " I love this feeling~" 

After my late night snack of adrenaline, l change out of my uniform and into my simple white shirt with some black slacks. I lie down on the bed facing up at the ceiling with my hand trailing down the top of my chest and down to the bulge of my crotch. On the ceiling was the numerous pictures I took of  ( Your name) at school, the park, and her own house. Pictures of her glancing back over her shoulder, smiling, blushing, all her adorable features. I moan slightly as l feel the tips of my fingers rubbing against the side of my clothed erection. Without looking down, l pull down my zipper and pull out my erection. Staring at ( Your name)'s features, l started moving my hand up and down feeling the Ecstasy at only the tip of my fingertips. Moaning slightly from under my breathe, l bite the bottom of my lip. " ( Your name)... I just want you all to myself... feeling you touch me all over... telling me that you love me..." As my mind races to the thoughts of those desires coming true, l close my eyes shut and move my hand furiously up and down. Endless moans escaped my lips as  light pink blush spread like wildfire across my cheeks.

Her body on-top of me... riding me with her beautiful body moving up and down... moaning my name out loud with screaming pleasure... Just the idea of that excites me... " ( Your name)!~" With that loud cry of pleasure, l release all over my hand with light pants behind it. " Damn it... I'm dirty now..." I pant lightly then close my eyes once more as the outcry of sleep calls for me, finally taking me. I doze off with ( Your name)'s face as my last image in my mind before waiting for morning to come.

The sun pours out of the window, shining it's bright rays at my shut eyes. I groan slightly and shield my eyes with my hand. I widen my eyes slightly and look at my hand then down at my pants. Groans. " God damn it."

Author's Note: Sorry for the long update, but I've just been busy is all. -3- I'll try to update as much as l can. ^w^/~ Please comment, favorite, follow, and add to your library!~