Chapter 2

'' Mr. Rivialle!'' I snap my eyes open at the wench's voice then slowly groan under my breathe. The class goes into a quiet fit of giggles and chuckles. Looks like l fell asleep in class again... '' What do you want you old hag...'' '' OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!'' '' ALRIGHT. Just calm yourself down.'' She walks away with the click of her heels against the reflective floors. I rise up from my seat with the heels of my hands on the edge of the desk as support. I shove my hands in pockets and walk out of the classroom with saying or looking at anyone. She closes the door behind me and crosses her arms across her buttoned chest with her glaring eyes darting at me. I look at her with no expression and sigh. '' Mr. Ackerman, this is the third time l've called you out for sleeping in my class. Are you getting enough sleep? Are you sick?'' '' Yes and no.'' She sighs. '' Please tell me why you decided to choose psychology as one of your courses this year instead of the other ones... Because all you do during class is sleep.'' '' Tch. You know why '' Mrs. Smith''. Don't play innocent.'' I back her up against the wall and cage her in my arms while staring at her with empty eyes. She blushes a rose red and slightly turns her head towards my right arm, her bright blond hair sliding across her cheeks. '' Now let me ask you a question Mary. How would your husband react if l told him what was going down between us huh? Do you really think he'll be happy?'' Mary widens her eyes then shakes her head. '' No...'' She wraps her arms around my neck and starts to slowly kiss my neck. '' I don't want anybody to find out about us Levi...'' I snake my arms around her waist. '' I know.'' I lift her chin then clench my teeth before finally leaning down smashing my lips against hers. 

I hyperventilated before taking another dive in the marble plastered hole of despair. I vomit viciously into the toilet then clench the sides of the seat and cough. I lift my head and take deep breathes before standing up, flushing down the excess vomit, and slamming the door open. Washing my hands over at the sink l glare at my horrid reflection. '' It's all for love...'' 

I'm only kissing that whore because l know that (Your name) isn't doing well in that class... But not anymore. Not since l have that hag in my hands like putty. Now, l can just replace ( Your name)'s horrible grades for straight A's... All for my sweet ( Your name)~

Author's Note: Please comment, follow, add to your library, and favorite. Thank you!~ ^w^