Chapter 5

I stuff the pair of panties in my pocket before running back out and sighing silently. I gaze around the gym and look over at ( Your name), sitting down on the bleachers with her legs crossed and her eyes roaming around the players playing basket-ball as usual. I bit my lower lip in jealously. Only she can look at me with those marvelous orbs... Only me. I sigh silently before walking over to her spot casually with my fingers taking through my hair and my other hand in my gym shorts pocket. " Watch out!" A boy yelled out as the basket-ball started hurling towards ( Your name). I quickly turn my head back and catch the basket-ball with one hand before it even touched her delicate head. The boy ran over and bowed his head slightly before asking for the ball back. How dare he not even apologize to my ( Your name), what a disgusting animal. I toss the ball over to the corner as my eyes never left his. " Fetch." He groaned silently under his breathe as he ran after the ball, my gaze never leaving his. " Disgusting..." " Thank you..." A soft voice whispered out. My eyes widen and l snap my head back over to the angel. " Oh... Um, you're welcome." My heart couldn't stop beating, my cheeks continued to burn from embarrassment. I couldn't help it, l was in love and these were the symptoms of being love sick. She flashed her soft smile and patted a spot next to her, for me. For man who just stole her panties and who stalks her quietly without her even noticing... " Thanks." I speak with a quiet tone as l sit down next to ( Your name). She smiled and nods before returning her gaze back at the game. A sly smile creeps up on my lips. That boy could've hurt my ( Your name)... Now he has to pay. My smile turns into a smirk soon enough.

I catch the boy after school, in the locker room from his usual basket-ball practice. I twirl my little pocket knife in my hands before l hear his locker shut and quickly come out of the shadows. He looks at me a bit startled. " Oh... uh... You're that guy from earlier..." His gaze shifts down to my knife, his face turns pale and he turns to run towards the exit. I smirk before laughing at his attempts. " It's futile you filthy dog~ I locked all the doors and windows with a lock pad and only l have the key~" " W-What do you want?! M-Money?!" He quickly takes out his wallet and throws it at me. My head tilts to the side, the wallet hitting the locker behind my head instead. " Why would l want money when l could make you my pet?~" " What..." I quickly dash over to him, my lips still spreading the same smirk and my pupils dilated from my insanity coming out. My knife digs down deep in his throat, slicing the skin, allowing my fingers to spread open the peeling bloody skin. Blood sprays out towards me, the boy gurgling and choking on his own blood. His knees give in, but his hands tell another story as his nails sink into my wrists, trying to retaliate back. I only laugh at his attempts and drops on the ground, letting him choke on his blood to death. Little blood bubbles kept escaping his lips as the blood spread out of his life less body. I smirk and reach into my bag to take out a shock collar and place it around his filthy neck, attaching the collar to a heavy chain. I hook one of the ends to one of the lockers key lock loop. I take my knife once more as l soon start to skin him, but only skinning him from his collarbone down. The skin peeled off so easily, his muscles soon showing off a bright red color, some crevices spurting out blood from the exposure to new air. I take his skin and place it under his body, almost making it his mat. My knife digs down deep into his eye sockets, scooping out his eyeballs and placing the two blank orbs inside his mouth instead. I take out my sharpie from my bag and write ' Dog' on his collar before standing up and changing clothes. Folding my clothes neatly and placing them back in my bag, l snap a photo of my creation before leaving the locker room. " What a disgusting animal."

Author's Note: Please comment, follow, favorite, add to your library, and don't forget to ask me any questions you have for me in my new book. 030