Chapter 6

After spending the night at my house and leaving the animal back in the locker rooms, a call ringed through out my desolated household. I groan and reach over to unplug my phone from its charger,the bright screen illuminating the dark area around me, making me squint my eyes from the pain of the light. I slid my thumb over the unlock bar and put it on speaker instead of pressing it against my ear. I soon set it down on the sheets besides my head as l yawn and run a hand through my hair as l hear the usual dial tone at the beginning. '' Who is it." The call immediately fast forwarded to an automatic voice recording from my principal. '' Earlier today we have just discovered a horrible incident in where a poor student was killed in our locker rooms.'' " ' Horrible ' they say." I mocked with a smirk on my lips. " Therefore-" The voice continued as if not listening to my little comment. " The school will be under investigation for a week ending up for the children to not come to the school within the week at all times. This is a very unfortunate occurrence that happened to us and we are grieving over the loss of one of our own.  That is all and please don't forget to pray for us-" I hang up and l put my hands behind my head as l look up at the ceiling with the same smirk from before played upon my lips. Unfortunate? Horrible? No no, those aren't the right words to describe the murder. More like well-deserved and humorous in a sense. I shut off my phone and turn to lie down on my side as l look at the wall and soon slip my eyes shut as l let my mind wander off to slumber once again. 

Morning soon peered through the windows with its bright rays shimmering through the windows and staining my face. After doing my usual morning routine, l walked down the stairs and heard every creak coming from each step before landing my feet on the mahogany colored tiled floor. My eyes shift over at the clock hanging on the side of the wall next to the front door and above the front window. " Hmm... 7:30 huh. I still have time." I look out the window and spot ( Your name) walking down the sidewalk once again. A small little smirk tugging at my lips. " Mine~"

Author's note: Honestly, had no idea where to go for this chapter, sorry. XD But, the next chapter, expect it to be long and gory. Just saying. XD AND BY THE WAY, lowkey, FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM  @animelove6868 Just made a new account today and I'll be featuring some art and my dog on there. :3 Follow me, I'll follow back like always. :3 Please comment, favorite, add to your library, and follow. Thank you.