Chapter 20- The Answer

Alison's POV

"Will you marry me?"

Emily was on one knee, holding a beautiful ring asking me to marry her. Was this reality? I don't know what's making me more emotional, the speech, or just the whole engagement it's self. I believe Emily now. This really sealed the deal. Before when I said i forgave her, i did. I honestly did. But I didn't forget. And no matter how many times I said I'm past it and that I trust her, I was only 99% truthful of it. And I hate myself for not having that extra 1%. But can you blame me? So much between us has happened and I wanted to fully believe her, I did. But when you were left with that much hurt and betrayal, I of course had to have had a little insecurity and doubts. But, by her doing this, not only the trip and the proposal, but by her truly showing me that she loves and cares for me and that she truly regrets what she did, makes me trust and forgive her that extra 1%.

I believe I forgave Emily for what she did, the moment I saw her in that bar. Maybe I did the second she left my house that night at my party. A party that took place 6 years ago today. I can't believe it's been so long, and how far we have came. Not only us, but me. I got my life in order on my own (with a little help from the girls) but I mean I did get it together.

Looking at this past year, with our ups and down we had, I realized we really did it. We're really here, in Paris, together. Where we've said we wanted to go since we were fifteen.

This all feels like a dream. But I know, that Emily and I's relationship is like a fairytale, but this is real. And if this is a dream, I know it'll be okay because the prince always wakes up the princess from her sleep in the end. They both live happy ever after. And I truly know now that Emily is my happy ending; My true love, my prince. And now, we can go and live our fairytale out. All I have to do, is make the easiest decision of my life.

I looked at Emily and looked into her beautiful brown eyes, that I tend to always get lost in. I felt a small smile creep on my face, and my tears are still rushing now my face. I sniffled and moved a strand of hair out of my face and took a deep breath.

I took a second on how much my answer can effect everything. I can see it now; Emily and I, growing old together, watching our kids play in the yard. Hanna, Spencer, and Aria being their "aunts" that are always around. I can just picture it. Hanna would be the aunt that lets them get away with everything, Spencer would make sure they're not failing in school, and Aria would be the one always taking them shopping or something.
I realized Emily was still waiting for answer, and by the looked of it, so was everyone around us. I laughed at myself for taking so long and nodded.

"Yes. Of course I will." I said. Emily had a huge smile grow on her face, showing her teeth. I put my hand out so she could put my ring on, and she did with no issue at all. I took a second to bring the beautiful ring up to my face and look at its perfection.

The rose gold was so beyond pretty, I was in shock. I wondered how Emily picked this out by herself, but then a name came to my mind. Aria. She loves marriage of course she would have helped Emily. I got to admit though, Aria has some pretty great taste if I'm honest.

I love Emily, but she honestly sucks at making decisions. She's seriously the worst, so of course she had help picking out the ring. Hanna told me how it took Emily four hours to find me a dog. She was literally tied between Paris, and some other beagle. Four hours to pick out a dog. Shes lucky I love her.

"Emily... I love it.." I told her, still admiring the ring. "Yeah, well, I love you." She told me. I felt myself blush and then laugh wholeheartedly. "Wow," I said giggling. "Smooth."

She laughed and flipped her hair in a diva form. "I know, I know." I laughed and cupped her cheeks. I pulled her in for a kiss and heard everyone around us clap. I wrapped my arms around Emily's neck, and hers went around my waist. I pulled our lips apart and hugged her. She immediately reciprocated the hug and we stood there for a few minutes just enjoying the embrace.

When I pulled away, she smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "How about we go back to the hotel, yeah?" She asked with a mischievous smile. I nodded my head, and we both walked back to the hotel

Smut ahead you pervs

No ones POV:

When Emily and Alison both got back to the hotel, it was already 11 o'clock. When Emily pulled out the room key and unlocked the door, Alison walked inside and took off her jacket. Emily then followed the action, closing the door behind her. Alison set her purse down on the table next to Emily's and turned to face her.

"I really liked the ring." Alison said. But, before she could say anything else, Emily attached their lips. Alison was caught of guard but then reciprocated it.

"Let's not talk" Emily mumbled against Alison's lips. Emily traced her tongue across Alison's bottom lip, asking for entry which she easily allowed. Emily slipped her tongue into the others mouth and explored the area. Their tongues both caught for dominance.

When Emily sucked on Alison's bottom lip, a moan escaped Alison's mouth. Emily smirk at the sound and continued to kiss her. After another minute, Emily gently pushed Alison to the bed.

Emily out both legs on either side of Alison and put her hands on Ali's waist. Emily took Alison's bottom lip in her teeth, gently pulling it out earning another moan to escape Alison.

Eagerly, Emily began to remove Alison's clothing. She grabbed Alison's butt, causing her to arch her back; giving Emily the perfect time to unzipped her dress. She quickly removed the clothing from Alison and through it somewhere on the floor. Alison then did the same to Emily, leaving them both in their lingerie. Emily took a moment to admire the body under her. "You're so fucking beautiful." She told her, looking at her black lace bra and matching underwear, along all the curves that made Alison, Alison.

Ali then cupped Emily's cheeks and kissed her again. When Emily pulled her away, she started leaving kisses down Ali's jawline. She then went down her neck all the way to her breast. Alison put her hands behind her back to undo her bra, then throwing it on the floor. Emily then continued her kisses, down to Alison's breast. Emily continued to kiss down to Alison's stomach, but taking and firmly squeezing one of Alison's left breast while doing so. Alison moaned even louder as Emily began to kiss her inner thigh.

Emily felt Alison begin to tremble when she slowly took off her underwear. When the piece of clothing was off, Alison's center was already wet. Emily began to leave soft kisses on the sensitive area, and Alison back arched at the touch. Without warning, Emily flicked her tongue against Alison's damp folds and continued the motion. Alison's whole body was trembling as Emily continued to do the action. When Emily stopped, she slipped a two fingers in Alison with no warning.

Alison began to move her hips to the motion of Emily's fingers. Emily did the gesture a little faster with some more force. A louder moan came from Alison's mouth.

"Em I'm gonna.." she breathed out. After a few more thrusts, Alison reached her climax. When Emily pulled out her fingers, she kissed Alison lovingly.

Alison then tried to get Emily on her back but she stopped her. "No, don't. This was about you tonight I don't want anything in return." She told her. Alison looked at her surprised. Alison was completely out of breath but managers to ask "Are you sure?" She asked. Emily just nodded and got into the covers, and opened her arms so Alison would cuddle near her. When Alison did, she put her head on Emily's chest, her hand draped around her waist, and their legs tangled together. Emily had her arms wrapped around her fiancé protectively. And was never planning on letting go.

-----------------------------------------

Is it just me or did it get a little hot in here?

GUYS SASHA LIKED MY PIC TONIGHT!!! She liked the first one 9.16.16 and today it's 10.17.16 OH MY GOD I LOVE HER😭❤️

I know this chapter was really short guys I'm sorry. But I promise I have a lot in store for this chapter i just need time because of school and such :). Bare with me here y'all!! Haha.

I love you guys and I hope you liked this chapter! ~Alexis 🌹❤️