Chapter 17- Birthday Plans

Emily's POV:

I ended up getting only about a hour of sleep that night. I woke up from Ali trying to get out of my arms.

"Where are you going babe?" I asked.

"Damn it. Did I wake you?" She asked.

"A little. But it's no big deal." I laughed and pulled her back closer to me.

"Yeah it is because I know you always slept for like an hour."

I froze.
"How did you know that?"

She sighed. "Em I've laid against your chest so many times. Don't take this weird but you breath different when you're asleep then when you're awake. Your breath is more steady when you're sleeping and it wasn't for most of the night."

"Damn you're good. But it's not a big deal baby." I said kissing her.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. She kissed me again and then got up.

I waited for her to come back after a few minutes but I didn't want to wait anymore. So I got up, and walked down stairs. When I went to the kitchen all the girls where there and they just stopped snd looked at me. A tense feeling filled the room.

Hanna got up and walked towards me.
"Em. I'm so so so sorry. I was drunk I had no clue what I was saying I'm truly sorry." She said.

I know she was drunk. She probably really didn't mean anything she said. But, the things she said weren't wrong. I know how everything probably looked of me when all that happened.

"It's fine Hanna."

She walked closer to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Hey guys I'm going to go to the store for food, and the I'm going to get my nails done. I'll be back in a few hours okay?" Ali said, putting on her shoes.

We all nodded. She put on a jacket and grabbed her purse and walked out. I love how she doesn't even care she walked out in her pajamas. It was cute. When she left, I said something to the girls.

"So I have an idea." I said sitting on our island counter top.

"Okay.. What is it?"Aria asked.

"I want to propose to Ali. And I know how I'm going to do it." I said.

They all looked at me in shock for a minute. Then Spencer decided to break the silence.

"How are you planning on doing it?" She asked.

"I want to take her to Paris. Her and i have always talked about going there since before she even disappeared. I feel like it would be the best place to do it."

They all looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"When are you going to do it?" Hanna asked.

"Well here's the thing. Ok so we know how I made the mistake I did that I did on her birthday? I know every birthday she would think of that and it's a horrible memory. So I want to take her for her birthday, and propose on her birthday. So she has a good memory to replace the bad one. Good idea?" I asked.