Chapter 4- Lets Talk

Alison's POV:

I woke up with tear stains on my cheeks and my eyes all puffy. I look at my phone and I have several messages from the girls. Ignored all of them and put my phone down. My ankle wasn't nearly as bad as it was, so I decided to go for a run. I clear my head better when I'm running. I put in a sports bra, Nike pros, and I put my hair in a pony tail. When I get down stairs I put on my running shoes and I grab a bottle of water along with my phone and earbuds. I quickly bandage up my knees. As soon as I walk out the door I start to run. I always go to the park first so that's where I go.

Emily's POV:

I decided to go for a run. I didn't sleep at all last night. Running clears my head. Ali and I used to run together.... I sighed and changed. I put on a tank top with workout leggings, with my gym shoes. I put my hair in a pony tail grabbed my drink and left. Ali and I always ran in the park so I ran there. I put my ear buds in. The first song that came on was "Let Her Go." That figures. But because I love the song I keep it. The next song made me extremely emotional though. It was Ali's and I's song. The song we were supposed to be dancing to that night. Hearing that song brought back memories and the thoughts of what we could have been if I didn't do what I did. Thinking all those thoughts, cause me to be running with my head down and crying. I just kept running with tears coming out. I knew when I woke up I didn't look good. I looked like I was either drunk, or high. I kept running then I feel a push on me and I hear someone fall, instantly stopping and turn around to apologize.

"I'm sorry." I said so quick then I see who it is.

"Oh it's fine I should have watched where I was...." She trailed off when she saw who I was.

"Ali really it's my fault." I said. She looked bad. Like really bad. Her eyes were so red and puff and she looked broke. When she was getting up I got a good glance at her wrist. I saw the cuts. She saw me staring.

"It's not nice to stare." She said.

"Ali why would you do this to your self?"

"Each day you didn't come back was another..." She stopped.

"Ali. How long did you do this to yourself? I asked.

She sighed and rolled up her shorts a little along with the short sleeves. There was more.

"Long enough to realize that doing this wasn't going to bring you back."

"Please tell me you don't do this anymore."

She shook her head. Her tears were back. She quickly rolled back down her sleeves. I started to cry but I wiped my tears. I did this.

"Can we talk... Alone." She said. I was surprised to hear her say that. I nodded my head. She grabbed my hand, again in surprised. And we walked to a house. I'm assuming it's her own, and I was correct. She took out her keys and unlocked the door. We walked in and i looked around, admiring her beautiful house.

"Um. I'm going to take a quick shower. You can borrow my clothes if you want and take what you want from the kitchen. My room is the second door on your left." She said, pointing to a hallway. I nodded and walked inside her room and she walked inside the bathroom. I picked out some shorts but then I saw my swim hoodie. I decided to grab that and where it... It smells like her. Did she wear it a lot? I hear her turn on the water she's now in the shower. I grabbed the little purse I take with me on my runs and grabbed my deodorant and put it on along with perfume. I grabbed Ali's brush... I hope she doesn't mind.. And brushed my hair putting it in a messy bun. I was about to exit her room when something caught my eye. I saw a photo album on her desk flipped over. I walked over to it and flipped it over to see the cover. I instantly felt a tear come to my eye. It's titled "You And I"
The cover has a picture of Alison and I. I started to look through it. I didn't even know she had half the pictures that where here. There was one on our anniversary, when we went to the beach, and one on her birthday... She took it when I was making her breakfast. I closed the book. I saw a smaller one under the desk. It was just plain black and smaller. It had no title. As soon as I opened it I regretted it. The inside of it said "Recovery" in Hannas hand writing. I flipped the page and tears started to fall. It was Alison though the stages of her weight loss, and there was ones of her in the hospital. Wow she was so skinny. All the first half was her and when she at her horrible state. Then I reach a page that says "after" I turn to see another picture of Alison working out, eating with the girls, showing her on her way to a healthy lifestyle. Then where was pictures of her smiling.

Alison's POV:

I don't know why I brought Emily here. I don't even know what I wanted to talk about. I got in to the shower and washed up. I was enjoying the hot water when i practically jumped out of the shower from the thing that popped up in my mind. "The Books" I whispered to my self. I turned off the water and quickly put a towel around myself. I hope she didn't see them she's not supposed to. How could I be so stupid to let the books out? I rush out of the bathroom and run into my room stopping when I see her looking at them, crying. "Shit" I mumbled. She must have heard me, she looked at me.

"You weren't supposed to see that." I say.

With tears coming down, she gently closed the book and put it down. She walked past me and Went to the living room and sat down. She was wearing her hoodie... She looked so beautiful. I couldn't help but admit it. I quickly changed into a large t-shirt and sweat pants. I walked out of my room, then going in to the kitchen. I made her and I both a cup of coffee and walked to the living room. I have her the coffee and she gave me s small smile. We sat in silence for a little bit.

"So. You wanted to talk?" She asked.
I don't know. Do I?