myg : evil

summary: in which her savior is her end, too.

genre: mystery, angst

word count: + 2.8k 

part 6 of the evil series.

he bit his lip, slightly. there she was, in all her glory. her dark hair cascaded down her back, she had her eyes closed, facing the sky, her lips curled up in a soft smile. oh, how badly did he want to stand by her side, smiling as well while holding her close to him. but no, he was bound to watch as another young man appeared next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist, causing an airy, light-hearted laugh to slip out of her plump lips. yoongi's eyes narrowed and he had to hold back a deep growl. he knew the boy, all to well. it was mark tuan, the school's most popular guy. he had a huge amount of friends, and everyone literally loved him. except him, min yoongi. he despised the other boy, mainly for taking away the one he loved. "just you wait, mark tuan. i will get what's mine.", he whispered, voice barely above a growl.

— (y/n) p.o.v

"hey, are you free this afternoon?", i could hear my boyfriend's deep voice close to my ear, causing a blush to heat up my cheeks and i nodded. "always am." "okay, let's go out then, okay?", mark asked, grinning widely as he intertwined our fingers with each other, and i just nodded and smiled. today was friday, everyone was pumped for the weekend, ready to pull all nighters, party their souls out and whatnot. well, originally, i had planned to stay at home, maybe watching some nice k-dramas and eat, eat, eat.

instead, i stood —kind of lost— in this big mansion, colorful lights flickering everywhere, music blasting through the rooms, and countless of people dancing, laughing or simply making out. letting out a soft sigh, i made my way through the crowds of sweaty people towards the kitchen. cliché has it that the kitchen is often the most quiet place during a party. well, for this party, it was true. i let out a breath of relief and grabbed a glass from the table, filling it with fresh and cold water.

just then i did realize that i wasn't alone in the kitchen. at the table sat a young man with black hair and pale skin, staring at the mug with coffee placed in front of him. "uhm, hello?", my voice cut through the sudden silence, causing the other to look up. and - dang it, i thought - he was really handsome. auburn eyes framed with long lashes, plump and soft looking lips, pale, nearly white skin et cetera. "hi.", he said and cracked a slight smile which showed his perfectly white teeth (why did i even acknowledge his teeth?).

"did we meet before? i haven't seen your face yet.", i smiled, taking the seat opposite from the stranger, sipping from my glass of water once again. "no, i am not from here.", he replied, staring at his mug again. his voice was deep and somewhat soothing, i thought. "uhm, okay. and what's your name? i'm (n/n) (y/n), nice to meet you.", i said, smiling warmly at the male, causing him to look up with a slight frown.

"min yoongi it is. say, that's a party out there. shouldn't you be somewhere else and having fun?", the male i now knew as yoongi asked me, voice laced with something i couldn't quite identify, and i shrugged it off. "not really ... my boyfriend dragged me here, but i'm not the type of girl to enjoy those parties." "ah, i see...", the other mumbled, a soft smile curling on his lips. "i mean.. i'm more of a quiet person.. i don't even why i'm telling you this, you're a stranger.", i blurted out and blushed at the same time, suddenly not being able to properly look at the other. "it's fine. i like listening to you."

"well, if you say so.. anyway, i really like to read. i mean, sitting somewhere quiet, with a coffee and a good book or something to draw. that's what's happiness to me. and my boyfriend doesn't understand. he wants me to be more out going, but can't accept the fact that this is just not me!", i sighed and buried my face in my hands, finger tips slowly massaging my temples. "then, ditch him.", yoongi simply replied, causing me to look at him with widened eyes. "what did you say?!"