pjm : luciole

summary: in which they just love.

genre: fluff

word count: + 1.5k

luciole (féminin); firefly.

having no single idea why i wrote this and i feel uncomfortable about my past self-

requested by omgitsbangtan.

"jimin, please wake up!", i pleaded while shaking the older boy who was currently hiding under his blanket. "we're going to be so late!", i went on and started to poke the boy's cheek. "jimin!", i now yelled, but he just groaned and tried to push me away, causing me to fall from the bed and let out a startled yelp. all of a sudden, jimin shot up from his bed and looked around. "(y/n)?!" "down here.", i called out and he looked at me, sighing. "did i push you out of bed? i'm sorry for that.", he said and flashed one of those smiles that made every girl fall for him. i quickly got up while mumbling: "get up, we have to leave.", as i didn't want him to see my reddened cheeks. the thing was, i fell for jimin, but there was a hindrance: he was my brother. well, more like step brother, as i got adopted by his parents when i still was a baby.

"this is wrong.", i muttered to myself while waiting for him to get dressed and such. "(y/n), wait for me!", i heard jimin call out. "it's your fault for getting up too late. i could have been at school already, yet i decided to wait for you.", i replied, nudging his arm. "because you love me!", jimin said cheerfully, making me blush and walk away as fast as i could. if he knew how true those words were....i did not even want to think about it. he would probably be disgusted and so on.

burying my hands in the pockets of my jacket, i continued to walk along the street. all of a sudden, jimin slung an arm around my shoulder, smiling. "lets walk a bit slower, there's no need to run. i mean, we're going to miss the first class so or so." i nodded, looking at the ground. i tried to concentrate on my surroundings and not on jimin's closeness, the way his arm laid around my shoulder in a kind of protecting way. jimin was always overprotective around me. without noticing, i had leant closer to him, causing him to chuckle. "are you cold or why are you so close?"

my cheeks flared up and i looked away. "i don't know." jimin poked my cheek. "you're acting weird around me lately, (y/n). did i do something wrong?", he asked me, voice laced with worry. "o-of course not!", i stuttered and was glad that the school was right around the corner. for the rest of the day, jimin and i were in separated classes as he was a year above me. his final year in school. "i only have to survive this year.", i thought to myself. maybe my older brother would go somewhere to study and i would have enough time to get over him.

"hey (y/n)!", i heard jimin's voice from afar and saw him leaning against the school gate, hands buried in the pockets of his pants. (f/n) leaned closer to me and whispered: "you really can call yourself a lucky person, to have jimin as your brother. he's so good looking and kind at the same time." i nodded and bid farewell to her, walked towards jimin who smiled as soon as he saw me approaching him. "guess what, i just got a call from our parents. they said that they have to work longer today, so we have the place for us.", he grinned and i nodded slowly. "what about if we do our homework first and watch some movies after?", jimin suggested while walking back home. "as if you'd actually do homework.", i giggled and jimin pouted playfully. "of course i do my homework!", he replied.