So what?

hello, "fiktionkat" from 2020 speaking here! how are you all? having a good day? a good quarantine?? As you can guess I am (or maybe I'm not) and I've gone a little crazy and found this ol account... there's so much stuff on here I never published and even though it's embarrassing to, I guess maybe someone will enjoy it. Whether it be for a dramatic reading/satire or just fandom investment, it doesn't really matter to me aha.. I try to think of myself as a more "mature adult" now or something, but I guess I always thought of myself that way the only difference now is that I'm legally recognized as one, so maybe I'm above feeling like this thing I wrote when I was 14 defines me lol.. I doubt anyone's really gonna see this (apart from the person I am posting this for because I wanna send it to her so we can laugh and talk about it dfjgf hey Alecia ily <3) but if you do then, hope you're having a good one. I hope if you're into writing right now, like I was in middle school, that you keep going and that you can look back on your work and feel a weird sort of pride about it, maybe even some inspiration. It's fun to do things that you love, and we deserve to do things that we love. And so without further ado, I am posting this wholly unfinished first chapter to a very old fanfiction I almost completely forgot about and barely remember the plot to! Just a forewarning, I never actually got to writing the yoociel and jaehee/mc content. It's literally just this. Have fun....

---

(if I don't have a lot to talk about)

08:41
[Zen has entered the chatroom]
Zen: Anyone here?
Zen: hmmm... guess not.
Zen: that's a bummer, there's been a lot going on lately ;^

10:07
[707 has entered the chatroom]
707: I'm here!! lolol
Zen: I sent those messages over an hour ago.. -_-
707: But you're still here aren't you?

707: no response? lolol okay I see how it is~
707: you're a tease
707: loooolll
Zen: You relish in the torment of others, don't you?
707: oo harsh!
707: sounds something more like you'd say to Jumin hmm?
707: speaking of, you two have been quite buddy-buddy lately.
707: I sniff a story! OuO
Zen: You overanalyze
707: I only make suggestions based off of evidence!!

Zen: Oh so you're just gonna throw around baseless claims and then run away, huh?
[707 sent a photo]
-
Zen paused.

Against his will, his pair of auburn eyes widened, taking in the whole photo. It was a scene... something the white haired never expected to see before.

The phone resting in his hand buzzed, a mini stroke racing through Zen's chest.
-
707: lolol sorry to keep you waiting
707: the photo was deep in my camera roll
707: I've actually got a whole album of you two together!!
-
Zen's hands shook, he could barely contain himself.
-
Zen: How the hell did you get your hands on this?
-
A whole photo album!? If that was true, why didn't he just send the first one he saw? Sometimes, the ginger computer whizz was too much for Zen to wrap his head around.
-
707: oh don't you worry your pretty little face~
707: this- by the way- is the most PG of all of them lolol
707: didn't wanna spoil it before the others got here
-
At this point, fury had completely overtook Zen's mind. Was this blackmail? If Luciel had something to talk about, he'd do it by private message or in person. This was new, yet also not completely unsurprising.

Still, the musical actor felt as though he were about to break his phone in two.
-
Zen: Again, why do you have this?
707: imagine...
707: if I have this and more...
707: how many do you think the tabloids have?
-
Zen's heart jumped out of his chest. He typed without thought, only impulse.
-
Zen: The tabloids!?
Zen: What the fuck kind of sick game are you playing Luciel?

707: this is just a word of warning.
707: and a word of advice...
Zen: don't change the subject
707: you can talk to your friends
[707 has left the chatroom]
Zen: what?
Zen: WHAT!?
-
Seething furious, Zen closed his phone abruptly.

He felt like a whole new

oh god a whole new what what the fuck was i saying please i don't remember ANYTHING.... i can't believe i'm thinking about mystic messenger in 2020. yall do you but man it is astonishing how long things can retain fans for...tell me about what happened since 2015 lmao did 707 finally break the game and become the only romance option- DOES jumin han is gay?????? i kinda just stopped caring after jaehee was confirmed bi like that was all I needed..............iunno abt yall