Levierre's Representative

Start from the beginning

He noticed?

When i looked at the card which Jennaia showed me. I knew immediately that the logo was incorrect.

As expected of an Ershad, he notice things too quickly.

It is a shame that he wasn't the one I was expecting. Although I'm still relieved that it was only a false alarm.

The man was sent to Janurl for interrogations.

Why do I feel like theres been an arrest before too?

Is it my imagination?

Oh well....

"When did you notice?" I asked Mr. Eos who was beside me.

"When I told Jennifer to take down notes." He said with a bored tone and left me hanging.

That was a few days ago......

He's a monster........

How idiotic of me, there's no way the Levierres can easily substitute me.

Besides Eros is still alive, I'm sure he'll make his move soon....

And there's also the Fiumes. Though the Gelsomino is the only family that has no information.

Mt. Eos and I went home after the last meeting, he was more exhausted than usual.

I hope his not overworking his self.

The two of us went inside the living room and relaxed. I sat in the couch while lying down and he was sitting on a solo couch leaning backwards.

Oh yeah, I need to ask him about that......

"By the way, about this morning. What did you say about forgetting something?" I asked and waited for his response. It took him awhile to sigh an exhausted one then looked at me with bored eyes.

"You really don't remember huh-" he said and smirked mockingly.
"Remember it yourself." He said and once again closed his eyes and leaned his head.

What?

Curse you lady killer king Eos!!!!!!