6.

-I apologize for the extremely slow updates. I'm way too focused on school to constantly update but I'm about to start trying. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

It had been some time since I last allowed myself to fall victim to Terron. Life was great and to me, it couldn't get any better than this except there was one small problem; I was with child yet again. I wasn't too far along but I was far enough at six weeks. And just like last time, I was clueless as to who the father of this child was.

"You know that I don't support no shit like this La'Kyra." Britni fussed. I rolled my eyes because she forever had something to say.

"This is my body, I will do what I want to."

She sighed and placed the magazine that she was holding in the chair beside her. "Seriously, come on. Another abortion though?"

"Listen, I asked you to come with me for support."

"Okay but I don't support this like I said. I'm only here because I'm a good friend and I don't want you doing this alone even though you shouldn't have to if you were a faithful wife to your husband."

I placed my head in my hands before looking over at her. "You know I can't keep this baby because it may not belong to Marcus."

"Well if you would stop whoring around then you wouldn't be in this situation."

Before I could answer, the medical assistant was calling my name.

"I'll be here waiting." Britni mumbled. I nodded my head that I heard her and walked off to the back to get this procedure over and done with.

------

After the procedure, I went to pick my medication up from the pharmacy and Britni dropped me off at home.

"I'll see you in a few days since you need to recover from that." She spoke.

"Bye." I got out and slammed her car door. That girl knew that she was working my last nerve.

"I may be pregnant Kyra but I will kick your ass. I did nothing to you for you to slam my damn door!" She rolled her window down to yell out at me.

I turned around and glared at her. "Pregnant by a man that you keep running away from and who doesn't even know that you're carrying his second child!" I snapped.

"That may be but at least I know who the fuck my baby's father is!" And with that, she pulled off.

My heart dropped when she said those words to me. I don't mean to bring all that attitude to her especially because I know that her words can cut you deeper than any knife could. When Britni claps back, she really claps back.

Sighing deeply, I unlocked my front door and stepped into my home. After locking the door, I sat on the couch and took a few minutes to rest before getting up to make dinner for Marcus.

I always played the meals that I had to make simple. I wasn't the greatest cook in the world but I could cook well enough to the point that my baby wouldn't be hungry.

As I was finishing up the garlic bread to go with the spaghetti Marcus came walking in.

"Hey baby." I hugged him and stood on my toes to kiss his lips. "How was work?"

"Long as hell. My body is hurting and feels like it's on fire."

"Aw, I'm sorry. How about after dinner I give you a massage and relax your body." I looked into his eyes and softly rubbed his shoulders.

"Mmm, sounds good." He mumbled. "Let me go wash my body real quick. Ten minutes tops."

"Okay." I watched him walk away.