3.

"Sit on my díck." My husband simply said to me.

I didn't want to but I knew that there would be hell to pay if I didn't follow Marcus's instructions. It wasn't that I didn't want to, it's just that he was abnormally long and thick. It hurt but it felt good once he was in. I wasn't trying to get punished more than what he was about to do to me.

We weren't into that BDSM, Fifty Shades of Grey type of stuff but Marcus did beat me if I didn't follow instructions or something like it. The spankings usually came if I tried to call the shots during sex. No, he didn't use his fists and physically whoop my ass; he had belts that he liked to use.

"La'Kyra! Did you not hear what I said?" He asked me, using my full first name.

"Marcus, it hurts." I whined looking back at him. I was kneeled on the couch, reverse cowgirl.

"Sit. On. My. Díck." He repeated, turning my head forward and slapping his large hand on my ass.

I obeyed and slowly slid down on his díck. I whimpered at the feeling of my pússy being stretched out. Everytime felt like it was the first time. I went as far as I could before I felt it in my stomach.

My ass began stinging when I realized that he lashed the belt across it.

"Fúck!" I yelled when his hands gripped my hair, pulling it some.

"I can still see my díck Kyra. When I told you to sit on it that's what I mean, I want it all the way." He spoke as he thrust his hips up fully entering my walls before slowly sliding out to use the belt on me.

My juices flowed wetting my thighs and his. I moved my body to match his movements when he stopped me.

"Stand up and bend over."

I obeyed and touched my toes because I knew that's what he wanted. A hiss left my mouth when he slid two fingers between my lips and slowly pumped them in and out of me.

"Ahhh." I moaned when his fingers were replaced with his díck. "Shít, Marcus, not so fast."

I wanted him to go slow but he can't control himself when he hits it from the back. He ignored me and contined pounding my insides away. I threw it back at him after catching his rhythm.

I tossed my hair to the side when Marcus grabbed my hips and sat us on the couch. Taking that as my cue, I slid up and down on his díck as he played with my nipples.

His lips connected with my neck and that simple kiss sent me over the edge. I came all over him while screaming his name. He loved for me to scream, it did something to him.

I removed myself from his lap and got on my knees, taking him into my mouth. I swallowed as much of him as I could before getting into a good rhythm. It wasn't long before he released into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

I knew that I was going to get it for giving him head but I was just going to have to get it. I liked it so I was going to always do little shit to get punished.

"That felt good baby. So damn good but you know I didn't tell you to do that." He said while massaging my scalp. "Stand up."

I silently stood on my feet, smiling on the inside the entire time.

"Turn around." He ordered and I turned with my back to him. I felt him grip my hands and then he cuffed them at my wrists with our handcuffs. "So you don't try and stop me."

I nodded and bit my lip in anticipation as he bent me over to the front.

He switched from his hands and the thick, leather belt spanking and smacking on my ass. I couldn't help it as my juices flowed down my thighs.